Introduction

I just use random pictures that are not mine... so if you see a picture that belongs to you please let meh know and I will give ye thy credit.

You are 16 years of age (unless you don't wanna be...) and you have grown up alone for the majority of your life.
You are an only child and have never met your father, you were also abandoned by your mother at the age of 9 (tragic I know)
You had met Hisoka during the Hunter exam, you were an exceptionally strong fighter and were very good at controlling your nen abilities, and because of this, Hisoka took an interest in you.
During the Hunter exam, you become closely acquainted with Killua, Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and not to mention Hisoka~
You and Hisoka eventually saw one another again at Heavens Arena, you fought one another due to him wanting to see for himself how just strong you are, and he won, however, the score was 8 to 10.
Hisoka saw you as unripe fruit but eventually realized that you may have started to mean more to him than he had anticipated.
After a few years had passed, you and he grew very close and he made the first move on you, after that you both started a relationship as well as moved in together. Your relationship isn't quite the normal boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic, but you'll see 😉. You now go on jobs together to assassinate certain targets for various amounts of money, though Hisoka does do jobs alone sometimes and you do as well. You also have some relations with Illumi and the phantom troupe.

Now let the story begin ~