chapter 1

I woke up to the sun glaring on my face. I tried to roll back into bed, but it didn't seem to be working. After checking my phone I got up. I walked into my bathroom, looked into the mirror, and felt disgusted with how I looked. Then I looked down at my arms and tried to ignore my fresh cuts. I shrugged my shoulders and put my hair Into a messy bun.

After I got done in the bathroom, I headed into my closet to figure out what to wear. I had to pick an outfit for the party tonight. I got anxiety about talking to people and socializing. My best friend, Jane is forcing me to go since I never go out. I picked out a floral skater skirt and a black crop top. Nothing special. After i picked my outfit out, I walk downstairs to get some water. "GWOOD MWORNING BWELLA!" my little sister Katie shouted. she gave me a big hug. I always love seeing her in the morning.

she is so strong after what happened to our mom. My mother had died just a little bit after Katie was 5 years old. she had had a heart attack in her sleep. The morning that it happened, Katie found her dead. All I could remember is hearing Katie scream, "MAMA MAMA wake up mama!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!". I rushed and called 911 but i knew it was too late. I always hated myself after that happened, because before she died I had a huge fight with her and told her I hated her. What a perfect daughter.