19. Not A Safe Bet

#Warning!

Third Person’s P.O.V.

“Don’t even think about it” Seokjin spoke pushing him away and turned the other way pulling the hem of his robe out of Taehyung’s grasp when the other crept closer “why baby, too sore?”

They had dinner served to them in the room, a splendid assortment of the best of Italian cuisine and Seokjin just couldn’t get enough of those delectable desserts.

“You’re on timeout for being a sadistic asshole”.

He made sure to tie the robe tightly around him and slipped on the slippers to slowly walk to the balcony, wincing with every step as he intentionally avoided those cocky words.

And to talk about being sore, of course Seokjin was too sore but was he going to accept it to give Taehyung, the sadist, the satisfaction of knowing that? Hell no!

“You’re walking funny” Taehyung teased following behind.

“Yeah, sadly I got a rabid dog for a husband” Seokjin retorted walking into the moonlight, the hurl of waves creating a peaceful hum in the starry night.

“That’s the first time you called me your husband, so I’m gonna overlook the name calling part” he leaned closer pecking Jin’s cheek, hand snaking around him fondly.

“Whoa, this is...” Seokjin eyed the place, there was a pool in the balcony that opened to a terrace adorned with soft twinkling lights “so cool” he smiled and softly dipped a foot into the cluster of floating crimson petals over the sparkling water.

“Pretty isn’t it?” Taehyung said as they walked into the terrace to lean over the edge to see the breath-taking view of the rolling sea meeting the dark blue edge of the sky, the ivory building was glistening in the moonlight.

“It is” Jin said following Taehyung’s eyes as he leaned by his side “I was doubtful about this honeymoon thing, but I guess I could really use a vacation. It’s been a while”.

“You know honeymoon is kind of a given thing that comes with a wedding” Taehyung joked.

“Yeah? Who says? And it’s such a waste to travel so far for something you could have in your own bed!” Seokjin joked back.

“Wow! You're awful" Taehyung dead-panned at him for so nonchalantly dissing all his efforts at planning their honeymoon “I don’t know why I always thought you’re a romantic person.”

“Sorry for the disappointment but I’m only stating facts, just think about it! People even miss out on enjoying the place because of the overwhelming urge for sex!”

Taehyung turned to face him, brows arched up as he bit into the inside of his cheek before edging nearer with the pace of a predator in prowl “then what are we doing here wasting our time watching these stupid stars and the ridiculous sea? I don’t mind missing out on everything around here to be in bed with you”

Seokjin took calculated steps back till he was pushed to the very edge of the pool “cut it out, e-enough with this play, timeout remem-“ “You look so cute when you’re flustered, makes me want to eat you up” he took another step closer leering at the other and Seokjin had to grab onto him to make sure he didn’t slip into the water.

“Like you could get me flustered, pfft! So silly” Seokjin chuckled, scoffing at him.

His heart turned fluttery and belly knotting up to watch Taehyung let his robe fall in a pile at his feet and felt  his large hands peeling the robe off of him “skinny dipping?”