||

[A/N Miracle in Media played by Miracle Watts]

::Miracle::

I was chilling at home with August. He had just came back from a 4 month long tour. In that time, i hardly got to see him. Of course, he flew me over a few times. But those times consisted of constant arguments. I couldn't take the rumours and photographers bullshit that would be posted within the pages of all kinds of magazines. US weekly, Ok magazine and Star. It was too much to take. And for the rest of the tour, i made a promise to myself not to see him until he comes back. Going back and forth was only making it worse. But, he was home now. And that was all that mattered.

"How was tour?" I asked, whisking up a couple eggs in a big round bowl.

August sat along the kitchen island on one of the stools, watching me.

"It was good, baby. I missed you"

I smiled."I missed you too"

"But, i still don't know nor understand why you stopped coming to see me until the tour was over. Whats up with that?"

I sighed."Well, August. Do you promise not to blow up half way and hear me out first?"

He groaned."Ma, c'mon. Just tell a nigga. Ain't no time for making promises i will most likely brake"

"I'm sure you already know about the Pictures in the Magazines. The made up headlines and bullshit the photographers put online about you. I was flying back and forth between work, home and you. Going and coming from state to state. I was getting bombarded with questions from the paparazzi as well as having shit on my mind. I was looking after my nephew as well and i couldn't take it. It was all too much at once"

He chuckled."Tell me how and why that stops you from seeing me?"

"....It doesn't" I bit down on my lip.

"Exactly. So, can we cut the bullshit? And get down to reality"

"I am in reality, August" I looked up at him."I'm not the one living in a fantasy single life, running around with random guys i don't know. You get into reality"

He smacked his lips."If you're going to listen to every single thing the media says, whats the point in a relationship? Believe it or not, a relationship is built off of two people. Not two fucking hundred and you should know that. Why are you believing people you don't even know? Why are you replying to fast ass little girls over twitter and Instagram?"

I looked down."Its pretty clear those fast little girls whom you claim as fans want you. And when they answer up to me or have a problem, i'm going to have a problem right back. Do you expect me to let every single thing slide?"

"Im an artist. Its what i do. Every single thing such as late and long nights, months away, groupies and photographers come along with that. Before we got together, i let you know what was up. Here for, you shouldn't be asking me or telling me that shit. not to mention the fact that i'm not in love with them. I'm in love with you"

"They're fucking in love with you August!" I snapped."They would most likely kill for you, jumping people you related to and shit. Goodness me. Can i not say a damn thing to you without you getting upset?"

"You're the one getting upset, baby. Calm down. We're only talking"

I had no idea how he could remain so calm during our arguments. I was angry as hell. Me and August had been dating over 2 years. And August Nation was building up by the minute. He was known in most countries, i wouldn't be surprised if he was known in every single country known to man. We had been having problems for a while now, following his past actions. He cheated and i was insecure. It wasn't my fault and i couldn't help it. But it often got in the way.

"Then leave me alone" I scrunched my face up, mad and he chuckled.

"You're cute baby, no denying it. But, this isn't over. I have to rush up to the studio with Jaquees for some last minute changes on the vocals. Its being released in a couple days and, its baby bro's first track off his new Album. So, you know how it is" He explained.

"You're leaving?" I pouted."You just got back"

He yawned tiredly."I know, baby. It is what it is. A nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do. Just tryna' make a living for me, my family and my baby"

"You want me to save you some cake?" I dipped my finger into the icing and was about to have a taste before August grabbed my wrist and licked the icing off of my finger.

"Which one?" He grinned.

"Eww!" I pulled my finger away."The cake i just made. Not this cookie!"

He chuckled."What if i want it?"

"You can't have it" I rolled my eyes.

"Gimme kiss?" He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

I turned my head and pecked his lips before concentrating on icing the cake.

"Fr, Cake looks good too"

"Which one?" I repeated what he said.

I shook my head and giggled at August.

"Whatever, My little baby. Don't be doing no shit with no niggas while i'm gone"

I eyed him."You know i ain't gon' do no sly shit like that to you"

"Mhmm"

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to the icing.

-

Drama starts next chapter.