01

Today is another day for Taehyung. Monday, came in a hurry speed that the weekend felt like it never happened. As a total fuckboy and delinquent Taehyumg felt like as if he had everything. But there's one thing that he hates about school, is to see that disgusting bunny face and cocky that can make him lose every his sanity at the next minute.

Well you're probably asking why the hell he hates the boy? Well it's just simply and it's because the 16 years old is annoying and disgusting. To Kim Taehyung being GAY is the most disgusting thing ever and believes that even he enjoy one night stands or feel turned on whenever he broke some innocent heart after making promises and them BOOMM he just throws the reality in to their eyes and make them feel the bottom and the lowest of the shittiest feelings ever.

He just arrives at WORLD Academy for total community health and to be short W.A.T.C.H high school. Not to be sad or disappointed he just Comes late and don't give shit about the teacher's grounding or the principal's warning about coming to school on times. Well going to the principal's office is like a worship routine to him, because he's addictive to 1-2 things and they always leads him to the principal's den.

"Hey Taehyung wassup" he's special friend pointed out then he just replied as bored as he hates the day it's self "just tired and feel like smacking the hell out of some annoying bitches" Bogum just chuckled it out. But nothin surprising since he knew him aalready and almost perform the same routine as Taehyung but guts aren't at the same level.

Just by passing buy he met some annoying and disgusting face that always give him goosebumps due to the sickening person in front of him.

The happened s fast that the poor boy didn't know how it happened.but after all Jungkook is used it . I mean he is used to Taehyung aggressing him in any occasion and he let it happen, not because he is like it or something he just can't stand anymore and feels line an insect beside Taehyung "H-hi " Jungkook stuttered taehyung spat " what did I told you about not seeing you in my sight " the boy felt shivers running through his spine but remained silent with his glossy eyes.

Then Bogum intervened because he felt bad for the poor boy but used to this situation every time they encounter in their daily routine. But before letting go of the boy he whispered To jungkook I'd rather eat shit than see you jungkook tears just poured out and went to his class

He's only taehyung's victim otherwise he's a good person and a better student with brilliant hyungs who always defended their fetus. Actually Jungkook is not the only gay person at school but just happened to be Taehyung's toy and he tend to disgrace the boy's feeling whenever it Please him.

"Oh my fluffy little fetus" the loudest person of their group and that happened to be Jin. The others just sighed and showed their protective smile and lovely smile to the fragile boy. He returned it as well and the class went on with his hyungs . They just had the first period together but the rest of the class he has them with Mister Kim AKA Kim taehyung.

He never told his hyungs about taehyung bullying him, jungkook is a good personality and hate chaotic moments so he just kept it for his own.

And during his encounters with taehyung he might or might not developed a crush on him so he couldn't bring himself to utter a word to his dear friends...

————————————————-

Haha haha it's boring and so sorry about the grammars