Chapter 1: Greetings.

Chapter 1:

Greetings.

It was a warm summer day, in an open field, the day was great, children were running, guardsmen were working.

All was well in Monia.

A young boy, going by the name of Ghostee was wandering the town of Denza, his home, he was dead, but nobody cared. He was a town hero, he had saved the town multiple times, he was trying to find his friend, the technomancer and inventor, Farrah.

(For context, this is a timeline where magitech is a thing, there are modern cities and towns, but only for the rich.)

He headed to the home of Farrah, knocking on the Lab door, she had an external building and used that rather than blowing up her house, she had done that before, it took them days to rebuild it.

"Farrah! Farrah! Where art thou Farrah?"

Ghostee knocked on the door as he said this and inside a laugh was heard.

"Gahahah... Ghostee! Hold on a minute..."

The door flung itself open and Ghostee walked inside, waving at the air.

"Good morning you two. You can uncloak now."

He said as he started to climb up a ladder, behind him, A robot appeared, with strong titanium body parts and Green eyes.

"Oh. M1. Always nice to see you, how's AE5?"

He said to the robot, who responded.

"Grumpy as always... You know, sometimes I feel like he doesn't like me."

M1 then shouted as one of his eyes turned Red.

"I don't like you!/Oh shut up, you're my best friend!/I am not, I will jump into a volcano!/Aw come on! Think about how Farrah would feel/I'm no-"

They continued to argue as they left the lab, they were either going to get some tools from the blacksmith or AE5 was actually trying to jump into a volcano again.

As Ghostee got to the top of the ladder, he was greeted by a hug that almost sent him back down to the bottom.

"Ghostee! I missed you!"

Farrah shouted as she hugged him, she hadn't seen him in about 2 weeks due to Ghostee going to fight again.