preview

Denki pov

I was at hq, which at the moment was this abandonded warehouse,since we dont really have a set base as of yet. i was called to disscuss plans with boss and all i knew was that it was a long undercover job.

"Soooo, what am i doing?" i question annoyed at the fact that ive been here 15 minutes without a clue as to what the plans were. "grrrrr, impatiant brat," chapped lips, aka boss, groweld irrated at me, "to keep it short you will be going to UA undercover to gather info and if my sucspicions are correct.." he chuckled darkly.

"Kill the number one hero"

.

.

.

"Wha?" i ask dumbfounded my mouth slightly agape. "c'mon! i need more details than that! like how am i gonna stay under the radar, and what the hell do you mean 'kill the number one hero'?!" i ask confused by this new information.

"Well we are going to forge some documents and take care of that, also you are going by the name of, kaminari denki, so that you are not under suscipision as a former runaway." he explains," you will also be limiting your quirk, as to not be caught as, Nightlight." he scoffs as he says my villian name, not liking said name very much.

"Hey! ill have you know my villian name is awesome!" i retort, as he openly displays his dislike of the name. "whatever..... hi-kar-i" he pronounces the name as my eyes grow dark. i look at him with my golden eyes glowing and electricity forming around me, ever so slightly. "fine then, Tenko Shimura" i respond to his taunts as we glare at each other with intent to kill.

"Enough!" the warp gate, aka second in command, yells." we dont have time for this tomura, he would be mad if you killed a valuable asset." kirigiri told shigiraki, exagerreating the 'he' as to refer to All For One.

With that they seperated, as to not cause anymore tension, shigaraki going to another room in the warehouse, and denki going out to fullfill his duty as a villian.

It wasnt until later that denki relized they never awnsered his question about allmight.....

Time skip to a week before entrance exams

I started preperations as to go undercover, like cutting my hair and reversing the colors, as before it was black with yellow streeks, i decided to dye it yellow with a black lightning bolt. i cut it short and styled it to be more spiky.

Shigaraki bought a little apartment with some *cough*stolen*cough* money, for me and my 'mom' to live in as to not cause suspicion, i would be living there and walking to and from school there. if needs ever arrise for parent to meet the teachers, shigaraki said he had it covered or somthing, im not sure.

I practiced holding back and seeing the damge, which i really hated as i had to short ciruit my brain, which let me tell ya, wasnt fun.

I need to try and figure out a persona to keep up as the one i have now wouldnt cut it for the hero course. lets see, edgy teenager with daddy issues... nope probaly already taken. how about the quiet shy kid whp is afraid of his own shadow..... i dont think im fit for that role. Ha, i got it! ill be a sorta party dude and try and make freinds with everone, id need to stay aloof and act like a goofball, while trying to maintain a freindly and welcoming aura.

Perfect, well UA, here i come!

honestly i wasnt sure how well i did and i honestly hope you guys like it! updates irregular, but each chapter will be around 600 words and mainly in denkis pov, and in my honest opinion i think denki is going to be the UA traitor, how about you? feel free to share your critism but please mind the diffrence between helpful advice and just being mean... well anyway bye!