worm and youtuber

Dream wakes up as his phone buzzes, a call from George on the screen. You see, dream is youtuber, so he likes men and women. He hides, in fear nobody will like him. But he likes George.

Dream is scared that George will never like him because George is not youtuber. But George has a secret. George happens to be worm. People who are worm like men, women, and non-binary pals.

George also likes Dream. But dream has another secret. Dream is also part clay. And people who are clay tend to solidify at the strangest moments, in the strangest of places.

So Dream also fears that will keep them apart. But as we mentioned, George is worm, so he likes everyone. So that means that George will like Dream, even if he is clay.

Dream answers the phone to hear George crying. "George what's wrong?!" Dream exclaims, giving away a bit of his youtuber. George does not answer, for he is worm, and worms are simps. But what is wrong, you may ask. Well George thonks he may have grown a 3rd leg, but in reality, he had 4 but lost 1. Dream heard the sappitus nappitus in the backround of the call, and froze. *did he CHEAT on me?* he wondered, as the sniffles from the crying got louder. Dream then realized that George and sappitus were brothers. Nonetheless, he still could have cheated. George soon hung up the phone, leaving Dream angry.

Dream got up, and soon was in Georges room, as dream can do magic.  He saw Georges third leg, and smiled. Dreams leg hardened, as he is clay, and he was stuck there till it wore off. George looked up at him with his worm eyes, and started to do what most worms do, simp.

George then slid over to dream, as dreams expression grew more and more loving, towards this worm sliding across the floor like an octopus. When george was finally at dreams feet, he grabbed one, and ate it.

He then grabbed dreams kneecap, and pulled it off slowly, as to ease the pain on dream. Slurping sounds filled the room, and as george made it up to dreams chest, he pulled himself up, grabbed onto dreams mask, and pulled it off.

He then ate the mask, very slowly at first, but halfway through he ate it all in one bite. He then grabbed onto dreams face, and as dreams face got redder and redder, george kissed him.