1 || Stockholm Syndrome

.
.
"Hurry up, we have less than five minutes before he gets home" I shouted clinging onto the stems that lined the outside of Lola's house. My heels were constantly getting stuck between every few vines I stepped on.

"I'm coming just watch your head" before I knew it a pair of gold and black heels were slung out of the window just missing my head. I huffed while jumping to the floor just missing the bush that was pressed against the wall.

"How far away is this party" I ask picking her shoes from off the well groomed grass. For a family who never like to put work into their garden it's in a pretty well condition.

"About four blocks away" Lola replied jumping the small distance. She took the heels from my hands and started to run down the road. We needed to quickly get out of sight, her dad should be home I'm less than five minutes. If he found out that Lola went to a party that was hosted by a bunch if collage guys he would have a hissy fit.

"Are we running all the way there" she stopped running to take a breath along side me. I wasn't exactly the healthiest or fittest person in the world; as you can tell.

"Seriously Is, we have ran less than 400 meters how can you be tired?" She laughed bending down to adjust her heels.

"I can't run in heels" I mumbled walking in front of her, turning the corner.

-

When we reached the party there was people lying across the steps, hanging out windows and even sitting on the roof. She told me that the party would be crazy but I never thought that it would be this out of hand.

We barged through a bunch of people that were blocking the entrance, making our way to the kitchen area. A few guys were touching my butt, attempting to grind on Lola and trying to lift my dress.

"Do you want to get a drink?" She shouted over the pounding music. Right now I'm wishing that I stayed home, I hate this type of atmosphere, with people puking left, right and center.

I nodded my head to Lola, maybe I just needed a drink to relax my self. The night should be over before it even began.