☆ *・゜゚・* Chapter 17 *・゜゚・* ☆

(Those pics are amazing, he's so handsome I can't T^T 💚)

Author POV

Haechan opened the door, revealing Jaemin waiting outside.

Jaemin saw Y/n head popping up behind Haechan and giggled at her.

Jaemin: *wave* Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Hi Nana!! Are you hungry? The pizzas are ready!

Jaemin: Kinda yes

Haechan: LET'S GO THEN! I'M HUNGRYYYYYY

Jaemin and Y/n laughed at Haechan and walked toward the living room, finally able to eat together.

Y/n: YAH HAECHAN-AH

Haechan: Wha-

Jaemin: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT ON THAT PIZZA IT'S TOO SPICY

Haechan: *starts panicking* Um.. spicy sauce.. why...?

Y/n: And how much spicy sauce did you put? Uh?

Haechan: *panics* I replaced tomato sauce by... spicy sauce-

Y/n: YOU WHAT

Jaemin: Eye— bro you really did that-

Haechan: Prank... succeed..?

Jaemin: *evil laugh* You're dead

Y/n: I swear Imma kill you-

Haechan: NO PLEASE NO TICKL- *burst of laughter*

Y/n: *smirk* Too late~ Jaemin-ah help me!!

Jaemin: *grin* Coming!

Haechan: *laughing* PLEASE STOP- I SWEAR I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN-

Y/n: You should have thought before doing that!

Haechan: *tearing up because of laughing* PLEASE I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN I PROMISE

They looked at each other and nodded, stopping tickling Haechan at the same time.

Jaemin: *smile* Then you'll be the one who will eat that pizza *Y/n nodded*

They high-fived each other, Haechan looking at them, defeated.

Haechan: *pout* That's not fair!

Y/n: *grin* Yes it is, you shouldn't have done that at first

Jaemin: Hehe it's not our problem now~

Y/n: Now can we eat peacefully? I wanna go to the park where we went last time with the guys!

Jaemin: Sure!

After some minutes they finished eating, Y/n was washing the plates and tools they used, Jaemin and Haechan were cleaning the mess in the living room and in the kitchen but, suddenly the bell rang. Jaemin and Haechan stopped doing their thing and went in the front door, Y/n couldn't hear the bell rang because of the noise she was making in the kitchen.

Haechan took his keys opening the door, and revealed Y/f/n standing there.

Haechan: What are you doing here.

Y/f/n: Where is Y/n? I-

Haechan: I said, what are you doing here.

Y/f/n: *raise her voice* Where is Y/n?!

Haechan: Answer the damn question!

Y/f/n: WHERE IS Y/N, I'M TIRED OF YOUR SH*T

Jaemin: Can't you answer his question first?

Haechan: See you never and leave us alone.

Y/f/n: But-

He slammed the door.

Y/n: *shout from the kitchen* Haechan-ah? Why did you slammed the door? Is there someone outside?

Haechan: *shout back* It's nothing don't worry!

Y/n: *shout again* Oh okay!

Jaemin: Will you tell her?

Haechan: Obviously not, that b*tch is using Y/n.

Jaemin: Well I'm not even surprised, I don't like her, Y/n obviously doesn't deserve to be used by someone like that. But that kiddo don't want to understand, because she is too stubborn and keep wants to be a good friend, even though the person who call herself her best friend doesn't deserve that kindness.

Haechan: *sigh* I wish she could be less naive.. Anyways once we're done cleaning we're going out.

Jaemin nodded, Haechan glanced at Y/n who was still washing the dishes happily, he mentally sighed and started cleaning again.

Jisung POV

I was all comfy in my bed watching funny animals videos. Until I got a text from someone.

Unknown:

Hey Jisung, it's me Y/f/n, I
was wondering if you would
like to go out?
Read

Jisung:

Well if you want to but where?
Read

Y/f/n:

Idk yet, just wanna take
some fresh air with a friend.
Read

Jisung

Oh then okay, I'm coming
I need to go to the convenience
store anyway, I wanna buy some
snacks.
Read

Y/f/n

I'm waiting for you to
the convenience story near
school then.
Read

Jisung:

'Kay, I'm coming in 15mins
Read

Y/f/n:

Okay I'll be waiting for you
Read

I turned off my phone screen and walked to my closet, I took a hoodie and grabbed some money for the convenience store. I turned the lights off and wore my shoes, opened the door and took my keys. I was now heading to the convenience store, meeting up with Y/f/n. I never thought I would have went out with a girl actually, well Y/n doesn't really count because the boys were here too, we weren't alone. But now it's the first time I'm actually going out alone with a girl, it feel weird..

For once I will post two chapters in one day hehe, I hope you will continue reading my story and if you don't it's okay! It's not that good anyway 😙✌️ I just hope you're having a great day or had a great day, thank you again for enjoying my story if you do! Have a good day/night and please take care of you! 💚💚