AT THE BEACH

The time when I sat down by the beach, I couldn't imagine that the person I didn't get to see for a very long time is also sitting there beside me.
I don't know what to do, who will be the first one to approach, I try my best not to look up on him but I couldn't resist, I gave some times to think, then suddenly he came up and talk to me "hey dear how are you? it's been a long time!" I just say hey dear, how are you? I'm a bit shy. then smiled
We started to talked about what happened for the past couple of years that we didn't chat or call to each other, we've shared our thoughts about what we are doing for now instead to go back from our past experiences us a couple, we sang are favorite song, we dance till the last night
The next morning, Im shocked that someone knocked my door and I don't expect anyone, I go and check who is the one knocking my door it's him, i said how did you know what is my room number , then he smiled I guess you forgot that I know your real name so I ask the reception, but anyway can we have breakfast together?..... OK I fixed myself and go with you while we walk thru the elevator I feel something on him then I ask him, Hey can I know why are you here in the same resort, then I saw him, he take a deep breath and said, when I'm alone I visited once in a while to this resort and I didn't expect that I will see you here, and I said "ah I see" and he ask me also what's bring you here I just say same what you feel, everytime I feel down or stress I came here most of the time to feel relaxed and forgot the pain cost me from the past relationship and failed dicision, and we said in common " I think we are destined to meet here to help each other for what we experience for the past and failed relationship.

From that moment, we've feel more comfortable to talked, and we discuss what we are doing in life, what our plans, what we want to do for the next weekend, or maybe we can see each other again to hung up or having dinner to our favorite restaurant if you still remember to drink favorite wine, and we both smiled because we bring the old times, we are happy to see each other again even our past is not exactly good when we broke up. But the destiny make a chance to see each other again! And we continued to see each other till we decided to marry and we lived happily ever after.

In life we really don't know what exactly the reason why we cross our path, even the life is not so easy to leave.

-vhentesiete