Chapter 1

Sadie's POV:

I walk into the front doors of school and I'm instantly greeted by my friends. Megan, Michelle, Emily, Caoline, and Bianna. Megan has long blonde with blue eyes. Michelle has short light brown hair with brown eyes. Emily has long dark brown hair and green eyes. Caroline has long black hair and light blue eyes. Brianna has blonde hair and blue eyes. 

"Hey Sadie!" They all said and hugged me.   

Carri, Caroline, is my closest friend. I don't know why but something about her makes her and I so close.   

"Hey guys." I said with a smile.   

"Your outfit is super cute!" Michelle said.   

I had a light blue halter top on with a pair of white jeans and red flats.   

"Thanks." I said. 

I walked to the bathroom and pulled Carri with me.   

"What's wrong?" She asked.  

I smiled and hugged her as tight as I could. "We need to do something tonight. Mall? I'll drive."   

"Okay!" She said with a huge smile on her face.   

The bell rang and we walked to our first class. We had the same class together, Health.   

We walked in and sat down next to each other and then he came in.

    ---------------———  

Sorry it's short!! I'll make the next ones longer I promise!!! This is my first story on here so bare with me!  

Emily xoxo