Meeting Bruce Banner and Him Having a Crush on You Would Include...

Just fluff
yayy bruce! i love this man 😭 i hope u like my work!

• the first time he saw you it was at a party that Tony forced him to go to -- he saw your back; then you turned around and locked eyes with him, and he was just sort of dumbfounded with how attractive and beautiful you were.

•He was over the moon when he found out you work in the same building as him.

•He thinks about you pretty much all day every day

•your image interrupting his thoughts when he's trying to work in the lab

•When you two start talking, it's like he's become a different person— he's a lot happier than normal on the inside.

• Bruce just being the perfect gentlemen, quiet, but still intense.

• He feels very strongly about you— he doesn't talk about his feelings at all but he still is very deep with his emotions.

• He's a bit sheepish so it's very possible that you ended up striking up a conversation first.

• He probably requests your help in the lab when something happens, just so he can have you around.

• He just loves how absolutely kind and friendly and bright you are, and your positivity is contagious.

• He becomes pretty protective over you, and snapping at Tony— glaring at him— when he gets too flirtatious but then reminding himself that you're not his.

• Tony probably does it on purpose cuz he sees through Bruce.

• but to be honest you're secretly smitten with him as much as he is with you

• once he figures that out, oof you're in for a ride