Rules

|• First off, I want this roleplay to be at least a little detailed. So 2-3 sentences at least.

|• You may have up to 2 characters for now. I know from experience that when ppl have too mamy characters then they forget to reply and such, but if i kmow you are good with lots of characters then you cam have more than 2. Password one is tagging three people.

|• You may tag someone only once after an hour if you see they are active. If they aren't active then just don't, they are most likely busy doing something.

|• Be. Active.

|• If you are going to be offline for more than a day then pm me or tell someone that.

|• You may only roleplay in third person, past tense and with good grammar. No text talk. You may only use text talk while talking outside of the roleplay. Password two is how many rules there are. While talking outside of the roleplay you will be using [ or ( .

|• Don't hate the roleplay, hate the character. So no arguments, take that to pm or out of my roleplay.

|• You tell me before something big happens, like pregnancy, someone getting injured badly etc. NO TRIGGERING TOPICS. If I see anyone commiting suicide then I'm just taking them out of the roleplay immediately. Password three is the most important rule in your eyes. You will tell me if you want to kill off your character somehow.

|• Stick to your role. Password four is the word that you can find in her written in bold ;). I don't want you taking an introverted role and suddenly making them popular and social.

|• Don't you dare not have fun here.