The legend

The Ring Legend is of a ring of fantastic power unseen by familier eyes in years. As it started out, Groudon and Kyogre were at battle again, neither wining or losing, gaining and losing territory. Then, from the sky's, Rayquaza decended from his ariel perch to find the battle in mid crisis. Atempting, and failing multiple time's to stop the chaos, Rayquaza set off to find Celebi, Mew, and Jirachi, hoping to find a solution to the fighting. Mew, the friendly pokemon, convinced the land and water legends to stop fighting long enough to make a pact. Jirachi, the wish pokemon, wished apon by Rayquaza, formed a ring to formalize the pact between the 3 legends of air, water, and land. And Celebi, the time pokemon, sent the ring through time to a place beyond places to hide it from prying eyes. And the Ring of Legends was born. Although Kyogre and Groudon still fight every once in a wile, it was nothing compared to the battles of before. It is said that who ever finds the ring will have inimaginable powers. As of now, only one human has ever laid eyes on this beautiful ring and had his legacy drifted down through his blood line. His last words being, "He will find and lose the ring, then, a great power will hold the ring, and should be careful of what he wishes for, for he will get it." Thus is the Ring Legend.