New beginning⚽️

**
It's my first time writing here, so no hate, please!
-future soccer player
**
~Avery pov~
So I'm going to start off by telling you want has happen over the past years to make me live in London. Well it all started when I turn 10,

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Avery do you want to play?" says Louis
"Sure, just let me go get my cleats" I reply back, Louis and I have been friends sense the beginning of preschool, when that stupid bully wanted to push me off the swing set.
"Okay Ivy" Louis yells at me from downstairs, that was always one of the cute nicknames for me.
When I got back from upstairs I saw that my mom and dad were home, but the bad part was they were always fighting. I said hello to my parents and went off side with Louis.
"I thought you said your parents were on a business trip" I nodded, Louis and I continued and played football(I'm from America so don't get mad when I call it soccer)
We could hear my parents fighting from inside, at that point in time my mom came out side
"Hello children! I see your having fun and all but Louis is going to have to go home" mom continued "Avery you can talk to Louis later, but say goodbye for now"
"Okay mommy, bye Lou Bear" I yelled running to Louis to hug him goodbye, "Bye Ivy" Louis said as he pulled me in for a hug.
When Louis left I walked inside but right before I could say hello to my dad, I felt something hit me across the face.
I couldn't believe what my mom had just did, I was only 10 what could I have done to deserve all of this hate.
With that my mom yelled " you ungrateful little bitch I thought I told you not to have any friends over, until we got back from our trip"! I could see the madness in her eyes. I didn't dare to speak or even look at her in the eyes.
I could see the sadness in my dads eyes when he saw my face, with that my dad took me by my hand and brought me up to my room and helped me pack, I asked my dad why we were packing but he didn't not reply. After we got done packing my mom fell asleep on the chair, we got into the car and headed straight for the airport.
I never did see Louis again...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Well after that long 8 years ago, I never once went a day on without thinking about Louis or my mom, but later on I found out why my dad made me leave my mom behind, but at 10, you wouldn't know how or why? But i soon found out that my mom, was on drugs, stealing things from stores, etc.
I'm kinda glad my dad did what he had to keep me safe. I finally finished high school, with all straight A's, my dad couldn't be more proud, I missed one important detail, which is, that I got a picked up on an all ride scholars ship.
So I really don't know where I'm going to get put in at what school, I don't really care as long as I get to play soccer
**
Well how did you think it was at first? Please comment tell me what I should add? My story is your guys story👌
-future soccer player
**