No Love (A August Alsina Story)

Nobody's pov

Comm'on ma u been in dat bathroom for about an hour na we already  late. August said impatiently. Okaee im almost done, just a few more seconds. Yelled Niyah from the bathroom just doing the finishing touches on her makeup.

August's Pov

When Niyah finally walked out the bathroom from doing whatever you girls do to make ya self look "prettier". She was naturally beautiful so i  dont know why she wears that stuff. But for some reason tonite she was looking extra fine she had on a Black and white ball gown that was tight enough to see her curves an some black pumps that i bought her 2 years ago  for our anniversary. I tried not to let her know i was staring but iguess i wasn't doing a good job because she asked If i wanted to take a picture because it would last longer.

Niyah's Pov

August was staring at me with a  smile on his face the whole car ride to the restaurant he was taking me too. I wonder what's up with him?? When we got to the place he was taking me the first thing i noticed was the big ass chandelier in the middle of the dining area. August grabbed my hand as i  was admiring the restaurant and i followed him to a room that was probably ment to seat 200 but only had one table with to chairs and candles lit. August wasn't really the romantic type so i was really happy he did this for us. August led me to my seat and pulled out my chair for me and he started to sit down himself.