Best Friends Chapter 1 Chloe's POV

The end of the day bell rang, snapping me awake. I swung my backpack onto my shoulder and hurried out of class, finally done with my boring first day of high school. I moved swiftly down the crowded hallway to my locker which was as far as a locker could possibly be, when I spotted Paige running towards me.
"Chlo, I need to talk to you urgently, hurry!" Screamed Paige as loud as she could, not surprising me with her loudness.
"Paige calm down!" I giggle as she pants hard from all the racket she's making. We move to my locker and I quickly put in my combination. Paige leans against the lockers beside mine breathing heavily.
"G-guess, who j-just, asked, m-me out," stuttered Paige slowly.
"Paige spit it out!"
"Nick! Nick actually asked me out!"
"Oh my gosh Paige that's great!" I laughed as she beamed at me. I slammed my locker shut and we made our way to the doors. We walked out towards Kelly's car, and hopped into the backseat while Brooke opened the door for us. Paige and I sat in the back, talking about what happened with her and Nick.
"So he came up to me after science and he was smiling and-"
"Woah, woah, woah, who are you ladies talking about?" Josh interrupted Paige.
"None of your business bro," Paige shot him a butt-out glare. I laughed as my phone buzzed on my lap. I got a text from Josh asking me about the mysterious boy Paige was talking about, his exact words. I glanced up and Josh gave me a desperate yet charming look. I chuckled and texted Josh back.
"Oh my gosh Paige, Nick asked you out? What a studd," Josh practically screamed for the whole world to know, looking up at me and grinning.
"Chloee why'd you tell him!" Paige whimpered.
"Sorry Paigey he was dying to know," I giggled at Josh as he smirked at Paige. Josh was my best friend and he made me laugh all the time. He looked up at me and gave me the cutest smile he's ever given, and I blush for the rest of the car ride.