Chapter 1

~1815~

*HARRY'S POV*

        I am working home from work and cannot wait to see my beautiful wife. Her name is Violet. She has deep brown eyes that are almost black. She hates them but I think they are just gorgeous. Her dark brown hair goes to the middle of her back. It's almost always tied up though, she doesn't like it in her face.

        I get to my door and open it. I'm first greeted by my mother whom I am guessing has shown up for a surprise visit.

"Mother!" I exclaim and bring her into my arms. I heard giggling to my left. I look up to see Violet wiping her hands on her apron and walking towards me.

"You're such a mamma's boy" she giggled.

"Oh am I?" I say with a smirk as I pick her up bridal style.

"Harry! Put me down!" she squealed and wiggled in my arms. I gently kissed her and set her on her feet. We stared into each others eyes for a good while until my mother spoke up.

"You two are just too cute" she said admiringly. Violet blushed and backed up. I laughed.

"So, what brings you here mother? Not that you aren't welcome" I said.

"Well, I just came by to make sure you're taking care of the lady who will be carrying my grandchildren" she laughed. This caused Violet to blush even harder if possible.

"Mum, you made her blush" I laughed bringing Violet to my chest.

"Darling, can you go get some bread from the market?" Violet asked looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"Of course. I'll be back soon my lovely ladies" I said grabbing my jacket. It was already chilly on my way home from work so it's probably colder now.

        I'm proven correct when I step outside. I start my walk to the market. It's only a 5 minute walk from my home so it shouldn't take long. I look around my surroundings. I see Mrs. Woodrum. Her husband died last year of influenza.

"Not many people out today. Is there Mrs. Woodrum?" I say waving at her.

"Not really but probably because it's a bit nippy out today" she laughed, "have a nice day, Harold!" she yelled to me across her yard. I continued walking.

        I see a gentleman walking towards me at a fast pace. He has a brown coat on and a hat hiding the majority of his face. I nod my head in acknowledgement to him but he stops completely. This causes me to stop from shock.

"How old are you boy?" he asks out of the blue still not looking up.

"Um, I'm 20" I answer not wanting to be rude.

"How would you like to live forever? Never having to worry about anything? And you can make it so that the ones you love can live for eternity as well?"

        I could live with Violet and my family forever. You can't pass this up. You'll never have to lose Violet. I thought to myself.

"Why would you do this for me?" I asked him.

"Because everyone deserves the chance to live forever" he said finally looking up. He had shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson" he held out his hand for me to shake. I take it.

"Harold Edward Styles" I said.

"I have a feeling we are going to be good friends, Harold" he said calmly. I smiled until he yanked me in between to buildings.

"Wh-" before I could finish a hand was over my mouth and there was a horrible pain in my wrist. I looked down to see Louis biting my wrist.