I Want (Harry)

Copyrighted © to LuvandLaughtr 2014. Any evidence of plagiarism reported to me by other readers or anyone else will be brought to the attention of Wattpad makers and punishment, if any, that they seem fit will be applied to user who committed the plagiarism.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

You just get done with your shift at The Coffee Shop and are closing up when a curly haired lad walks in.

"Um, excuse me sir? We're closed right now." You announce from behind the counter.

He doesn't listen and continues walking until he's right in front of you.

"Are you really?" He asks, leaning in closer than needed.

"Y-yes." You stutter out, staring coldly into his bright green eyes.

He looks down and chuckles.

When he looks back up at you his eyes are darker.

"Well, you can't leave a customer unsatisfied though now can you?" He asks, leaning in even closer.

You breath hitches in your throat.

"Well, I guess I could make you something....?" You try to compromise.

He shakes his head as if you're a child.

"I don't want coffee.....I want you." He declares.

You become wet just thinking of what he could mean by that.

You bite your lip as he makes his way around the counter.

He lifts you onto the counter and grips your waist with his huge hands.

He teasingly leans in and bites your bottom lip, making you moan.

He finally connects his lips with yours, igniting you inside.

You run your hands through his soft curls as your tongues fight for dominance.

He unbuttons your jeans without disconnecting your lips.

He starts to pull them down and kisses a trail down the inside of your thigh, making you more wet than you already were.

He licks all the way back up, pausing to press his tongue flat against your womanhood for just a second longer.

He pulls down your undies with his teeth and spreads your legs.

He flicks and sucks on your clit with his tongue, making your hips jerk into him.

He sticks in his tongue and swirls it around only adding to the wetness running down the apex of your thighs.

He reconnects your lips and you unbuckle his tight jeans after palming him.

You apply pressure against his length making him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck...I want you now." He growls.

He lays you on the counter.

"My name's Harry by the way, I have a feeling you're going to need it." He tells you before suddenly thrusting deep inside you.

He takes deep breaths above you as you adjust to his huge size.

"You good?" He asks, his strain obvious.

You nod, unable to speak.

He starts to move at a torturously slow pace inside of you.

You dig your nails into his hips, indicating that you want him to go faster.

He gratefully obliges and picks up the pace considerably.

He thrusts deep and hard inside of you, his mouth falling open with pleasure.

You throw your head back, biting your lip to keep from crying out.

"Fuck! Harry!" You yell as he raises his hips, hitting a new spot inside of you.

"Ugh Y/N! I'm gonna cum!" He yells, thrusting deeper and harder than ever before.

The pads of your fingers press heavily against his back as he pushes you over the edge.

You arch off the counter, eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy as you squirt your juices all over him.

This helps him along as well and he grips tightly to your hips as his fluids mix with yours.

He lets out a throaty groan as he slowly thrusts inside of you a few more times before pulling out.

Your both panting when he helps you off the counter and you both dress yourselves.

"What are your hours tomorrow?" He asks as he heads towards the door.

"9am-8pm." You reply breathily.

He nods and turns to go when you say on last thing.

"Oh and Harry? Make sure when you come you know what you want.."