One: Shatter

You look up at the clouds thinking about what happened in the day; suddenly your being stopped by a strong force and you fall to the ground.

"oh my- are you alright?" you look up to see that its your 4 year crush Kim Taehyung holding out his hand to help you up.

"y-yes I'm okay." you say in embarrassment taking his hand in your as you get up.

"you should probably look in front of you instead of having your head in the clouds, Y/n." He says teasingly and poking your forehead. You blush and look at the ground in full embarrassment.

"So sense we haven't talked in awhile, wanna go grab a coffee? I was about to go get Jimin, sense I haven't talked to him for awhile either." he scratches the back of his head and looks at you for an answer. This might be a good opportunity for your relationship, but you've always wanted to tell him how you feel and you cant if Jimin is there. You nod in agreement but you wont tell him just yet because your waiting for a good opportunity.

"great let me call Jimin so that he knows I'm in town." He grabs his phone quickly dialing Jimin's number. After a few minutes of them talking Taehyung puts down the phone. "Jimin said he wouldn't be able to make it, so I guess its just us." he said giving you warm smile,      

Everything goes into a soft mumble in in your ears as your gaze slowly shifts to Taehyung's face just gazing at his breathtaking style, though you felt a little concern for Jimin, your heart fluttered at the thought of being able to talk with him alone. "y/n hello?" he waves his hand in front of your eyes and suddenly you snap out of your gaze.

"o-oh I must've spaced out, anyways lets go" you say smiling at him and you both start walking to the café you guys used to hang out with your small friend group of four.

Flashback

"hey my name is Kim Taehyung, my friends and I saw that you looked alone, may we join you?" the boy looks at you with a gentle smile.

"sure why not" you watch him as he walks to get his friends; but when they come walking your way you look away.

"this is Park Jimin, and this is Jeon Jungkook, what's your name?" Taehyung asks giving you a curious look.

"Ah that's right, My name is y/n, thank you guys for keeping me company." you say looking down at your drink shyly smiling.

Real time
You both arrive at the café and order your usual drinks, and sit at your usual boot