Oddly Odd

Chapter one:

  It's not like I don't try in school.

   It's not like I don't try making friends.

  Oh, hey there. Jessie here. I'm sorry for jumping into this, but have you ever read a book, and the main character is like the hero or something? And remember when that main character was in a lunchroom or something? Yeah, that's me.

  The hero? You thought I was the main character of the book? Not at all. I'm that one person in the back who is sitting down eating her tuna sandwich.

   Yeah, that's my life story. I don't have any special talents, nor am I popular at all. Not that it matters to me. All my life, I wanted to be that one main character in a story or something. But that's not really working out.

  What I have come to realise over the years is that in the movies and books, only the main character gets the glory. Everyone meanwhile, moves on with their life. But that's not always the case. Everyone has a story, it's just that ninety percent of the world's population has a story that's as bland as watching grass grow.

  And since everyone has a story, I am going to be sharing my awkward and somewhat odd story. I can't exactly promise you that I get the boy of my dreams, or I turn into a vampire in the end, I can promise you that my story gets as weird, odd, awkward, and real as it gets.