Backstory

This won't be very good since I don't really write anything but here is Mozz's backstory Also some parts will be weird since my brain is goop cause it's 3am
——————————

Life sucks

The statement is true for my life like Jesus Christ it's like when anything good happens something horrible happens.... to be honest at this point I'm probably straight up cursed

Seriously I'm not lying I'll tell you what's happened to me in the past as some sorta proof

Let's start shall we?

I grew up in a pretty normal family with my two dads and no siblings. Everything was as you'd expect learn to read , write , ride a bike ect

But... when I was around ten years old my life started going down the earths steepest hill. The first of many ...events... was getting a puppy now this in it's self sounds pretty odd like how could that go wrong WELL! Let me tell you when we first got her she was your normal black Labrador with a soft coat and gentle nature , she was my best friend we would spend hours appon hours just enjoying the comfortable silence and calm atmosphere surrounding us. God I can't describe how much I loved her anyway one day I was taking for a walk in the summer when children where out playing in the heat and adults would lye in the warmth. We were on the path back to the house before either of us got heat stroke we were a couple minutes away when some kids who were playing some sort of ball game (I think it was tennis) when one of the tennis balls went on the road. As you can probably see where this is going I'll cut that bit short and say dog car bang dead.

The year after her death I still hadn't fully recovered from the shock the incident made my whole world crash down on me and made my personality from a timid calm quite kid to a silent hurt child which really shouldn't happen at my age but hey it is what it is. One of my- you know what no my best friend Charlie- decided that she would try to treat me up with a trip to Freddy Fazbears and afterward we would go back to her house and play at the park nearby. Sounds fun right?

Freddys was definitely fun I'll admit it though it just didn't feel right especially when the golden Bonnie appeared and when I asked about him people didn't know anything about him. Look I'm trying to say it felt eerie ok!

Anyway when we got back to Charlie's we immediately went up to the park. It's in an odd place but hey a park is a park. After about a fifteen minute walk we arrived and just chatted (as a side note there was never anyone there so it was just a nice place to escape to)
Eventually it started to get dark so we decided to head back so our parents wouldn't worry. After five minutes we could hear something rustling in the bushes to our right and not a moment later some...thing.. jumped out and started to claw at Charlie's legs not a second later I got some kind of stick with a rock types to it with my shoelaces and it immediately pounced on me causing me to fall to the ground. Next thing I know it's claws are shredding my face to pieces and got to one of my eyes, thankfully Charlie gained enough strength to grab a heavy looking rock and smashed its head in unintentionally killing whatever it was. I don't remember much after that all I know is that someone walking nearby heard the screaming and helped bring us over to Charlie's where I can only assume that we went to the hospital since I woke up in a hospital bed with my head wrapped in bandages and one of my dads asleep in a chair near my bed.

Before anyone asks Charlie was fine just had to get a few stitches on her legs but after a few weeks she was acting like she never got hurt. Apparently she went to see if it was still there for some reason assuming it wasn't eaten , much to no ones surprise it wasn't there.

Ok I'm not listing every awful thing that's happened to me or we'll be here for a while I'll probably just go over the big events.

Another would be a couple years later when I just turned 14 now this still gives me goosebumps even thinking about it but if I really remember it I usually break down in tears and all that fun stuff so if my writing gets bad just ignore it.