Kyuubi attack

It was October 10th and a loud roar was heard. It was the Kyuubi no Kitsune, The Nine-tailed demon fox. Kushina Uzumaki was giving birth to twins while her husband, Minato Namikaze, The Yellow Flash of Konoha, the Fourth Hokage was suppressing the seal. Kushina's 2 children had just been born. Thump. Thump. The maids were on the ground. Dead. The babies were in the hands of a masked man. The masked man said "Step away from the Jinchuuriki 4th Hokage, or your children will die at the ripe old age of 1 minute.". Minato did not move. The masked man then threw the children up in the air and Minato Hirishin (Teleported) to them and snatched them out of the air. He Hirishined them into one of his safe houses and came back to Kushina and found him extracting the Kyuubi from her. The masked man released the Kyuubi to rampage on Konoha. Minato then fought the masked man and defeated him freeing the Kyuubi from his control. The masked man then teleported away in a swirly portal. Minato Hirishined the Kyuubi to Kushina and the kids to her. He was about to seal 2 tails into Naruto and 7 into Naruko but, the Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen said"Wait, Minato. Your kids still need you. I'll do the Shiki Fuin(Reaper Death Seal)" Minato replied"All right". "Then let's get this over with." said Sarutobi, "Shiki Fuin!" The old man fell to the ground dead. Everyone mourned the loss of this great leader.