51.Mr.Stranger

Dragging myself out of my bed I looked in the mirror

Dragging myself out of my bed I looked in the mirror. I haven't slept properly for days now. What Jungkook said kept bugging me all the time but I couldn't believe him.

How can I?

My grandpa would never do such a thing. I was still in my sweatpants. I sighed as I didn't mind the way I was dressed.

I took my handbag and tied my hair lazily in a braid. I walked out as the fresh wind hit my face making me smile sadly.

I walked to the convenient store which was the nearest for some ramen. I had the location app as I followed it.

I saw the store but stopped when I saw a figure eating outside. He seemed similar until I walked a little and saw Jungkook.

He looked tired as he was ate ramen in silence while being lost in his own world. And when I saw the place I gasped.

It was the place we used to have ramen back when we were in highschool. And the place where he was sitting was the place where we sat all the time.

I sighed and walked to him as I called out his name.

"Jungkook" I said as he looked at me.

There were no emotions in his eyes. They were blank.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly and made my way to him.

"Stop" He said and I stopped dead in tracks.

He stood up and threw the ramen which he had finished by now. He walked away as he didn't even turned to look at me.

"What the hell just happened" I said to myself and went inside. I brought myself ramen and sat at the same place and ate in silence.

***

I stopped at the park where I saw some kids playing. I sat on the swing and enjoyed the silence and the soft breeze.

My heart aches at the tone that Jungkook used earlier. I didn't knew how long I sat there just thinking about myself.

The kids were gone by now and it was just me in the park. It was getting pretty late so I got up and made my way back home.

"Ugh I have so much work to do" I sighed and whined.

I have not been doing anything for the past few days because I just cannot concentrate on anything else but only on the things jungkook said.

As I was walking silently I felt someone following me. I stopped and turned around slowly to look if I was just imagining things or was it really someone.

I gasped when I saw a man dressed in all black. He has a mask on his face and that's the reason why I couldn't see him.

He kept looking at me as I was scared to even move. I slowly took steps and started to run when I came back to my senses.

I could feel him chasing me. I kept looking back but suddenly I tripped and twisted my ankle.

"Shit!" I cried as I saw him coming close. I was crawling and tried to get away from him. He grabbed me by my ankle and twisted it even more.

I yelled out in pain but I could tell that no one would come to help me.

It was late at night. The streets were empty and I couldn't speak. It felt like I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

"Get away from her!" I heard someone shouting. He released my ankle and he ran like his life depended on it.

I could tell that he was scared just by looking at the person who saved me. My breathing was heavy as I tried to stand up but failed.

"Y/n are you okay?" The guy said and as I looked up it was Namjoon.

"Oh my god" I cried in relief and buried my face in my hands.

"Namjoon I was scared, thank god you came-" I kept talking as he suddenly hugged me tightly and calmed me down.

"Y/n" I heard someone else and it was Hoseok. His voice laced with concern.

"Fuck he got away" Hoseok said as he clenched his fist.

"We'll find him later but first let's get her home" Namjoon said as he nodded.

He picked me up as he took me towards a black benz. He placed me down and put the seatbelt for me.

"Thanks" I muttered slowly as he nodded and smiled.

He patted my head softly. He sat on the driver's seat as Hoseok was with me at the back.

"Y/n you sure you're okay" Hoseok looked at me with a worried face.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said as I was not so sure. My mind kept repeating the incident over and over again.

"You don't sound like you're okay" Hoseok hugged me.

"Don't tell anyone" I said as they exchanged look from the mirror.

They understood that I meant that Jungkook should not know about this or my grandpa. I don't want bodyguards around me 24/7.

"Y/n you know we cannot lie to him" Namjoon spoke honestly.

"Yes y/n he is the boss. He is suppose to know what goes on in this country plus we work with your grandpa now" Hoseok looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I know but please just for me" I gave them my sad face. They sighed as they both nodded. I smiled to myself in victory.

We pulled over by the entrance of my house. The gates opened as there were only 2 guards by the gate.

As we drove inside they stopped and got out.

"Shit my ankle" I tried to stand straight but failed.

"Let me help you" Hoseok said as he put his hand on my waist and leaned on him. The three of us entered my house as Hoseok placed me on the couch.

"Where is the ice pack" Namjoon sang as he walked over to the refrigerator and got one before I could even tell him.

Hoseok examined my house as he was taking in every detail.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I chuckled.

"Making sure it's safe" He shrugged as I laughed.

"My grandpa made sure that it was safe" I said as they both chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah" Namjoon said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Should I ask them what Jungkook just told me? I sighed as I let the thought go away from my mind.

He must have been messing with me. I tried to think of it that way even though I knew that I was lying to myself.

"All done" Namjoon said as he had bandaged my ankle for me.

"Thankyou" I said as they both nodded.

"Guys please don't tell anyone" I said and Iooked at them.

"Fine" Namjoon sighed as they bid their goodbye. And I was all alone again.

"What a night it has been, I just wanted to get some ramen" I dozed off on the couch.