52.Taking care of you

I opened my eyes as the sudden pain in my neck made me moan sadly

I sighed and sat on the couch while wrapping my hands warming myself with the heat of the palms.

Suddenly I felt someone placing something on my shoulder. My eyes were wide open as I turned to look at who it was as the pain came again.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN?" I screamed while placing my hand on my chest but soon rubbed my sore neck.

"Stop screaming" Jungkook said boringly as he rubbed his face. He looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"I heard that you were followed by a man yesterday" He ruffled his hair and looked at me intensely. How can he look so hot all the time?

I widened my eyes as I felt betrayed by NamJoon and Hoseok and also by my own self for checking him out even though I was mad at him.

"They didn't tell me I got to know about it when one of my men informed me. We get the cctv footage of everyday and that guard remembered you because he was there to pick us up at the airport" He explained and I felt bad for blaming Namjoon and Hoseok now.

"I told them not to tell you" I looked anywhere but him or else I'll end up staring at him.

"Y/n you know how dangerous it is and you were just lucky because they saw you that night or god knows what would have happened to you" Jungkook raised his voice which made me look at him now. His voice was filled with fear and his eyes that screamed terror.

"I can take care of myself you don't have to worry about it" I replied rather rudely as I got up and suddenly fell back on the couch.

"Ughhh" I sighed and remembered my foot not working.

"Are you okay?" He came and bend down as he began examining my foot.

"I'm fine" I pushed his hands away.

"Fine act like a kid but you will be having bodyguards with you all the time" He got up and took his blazer which made me realise that he came her before going to work.

"I don't need them I can PROTECT myself" I said as I looked at him with anger and acted stubborn.

"Yeah you were like Jackie Chan yesterday" He shrugged as he made his way out. His sarcastic comment that made me roll my eyes.

"Idiot" I muttered as he just coughed and left. I tried getting up as I dragged myself upstairs.

"Ouch this hurts alot" I went to take a bath.

I fell on my bed as I was still in my bathrobe

I fell on my bed as I was still in my bathrobe. The pain didn't stop for even a second so I gave up on wearing clothes and decided to stay still for a moment.

"My foot hurts like hell how am I suppose to go to work" I sighed heard someone coming inside my house.

I didn't mind it as I thought it was my maid. I slipped in my covers and tried to go back to sleep. I heard the door opening of my room.

"You're here, tell me about your date when I wake up" I muttered lazily.

"What date?" I heard his voice again and sat up lazily.

"Why the hell are you so lazy?" He sat beside me and I could see a plastic bag in his hand.

"Will you just tell me how can you enter my house?" I said as I rubbed my face in frustration.

"I know the password of your house" He sighed as I narrowed my eyes. I didn't bothered asking as I knew who he was now.

"But still you cannot just barge in my house anytime you want" I looked at him and he seemed unbothered.

He removed the supplies from the bag and I noticed it was a cream, tablets and a bandage.

All of a sudden he pulled away the sheets as I screamed. He stopped dead in track as he looked at me in my bathrobe.

Fineee I had this really short robe. It's not like I liked it I just didn't had time to buy a new one.

He kept looking at my legs as he licked his lips. I threw a pillow at his face which caught him off guard and he stumbled a little.

"Fuck y/n" He looked at me as I covered my legs completely.

"You were looking at my legs shamelessly" I said bluntly as he got up and sat down beside me again.

"It's not like I've not seen them" His confident smirk made me want to slap him but I stopped myself from doing so.

I was SPEECHLESS.

"How dare -" He took my foot as he treated it.  Soon silence took over and both of us sat quietly while he treated my foot.

"You didn't have to" I said and looked away.

"Take this painkiller and you would be fine the next day" He gave me the pill and water that was at my nightstand and ignored my question.

"Thanks" I muttered softly.

He didn't responded instead he looked at me. He was sitting beside me as he came closer. I tried to move my head but it hit the wall.

"Ouch" I furrowed my brows.

"You know" He said as he came closer again.

"You should tie the robe tightly" I widened my eyes as I pushed him away and covered myself again.

He laughed as he got up and walked towards the door.

"I'll check in on you again" And he left before I even had a chance to reply to him.

"Pervert" I said and soon felt my eyes getting heavy.

I laid down and fell asleep in no time.