It Has Always Been You (Larry Smut)

Heeeeeyyy people of earth,

Another Larry sumutyy one shot for you horny basters xD

Hope you enjoy it :)

Feedback would be amazing!! Tnxxxx

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Harry sat on the couch in the apartment he shared with Louis watching TV. Louis was out for dinner with his girlfriend Eleanor Calder, so Harry was home alone. He got bored and decided to go on twitter and respond to some tweets.

About 10 minutes later Harry heard the door open and shut.

"Hey Lou, how was your date?" he yelled. Louis didn't respond.

"Lou?" Harry asked again and he stood up to check if his best friend was okay.

When Harry reached the hallway he saw Louis sitting on the floor, his face buried in his hands.

"L-Lou what's wrong?" he asked and he ran to his friend. Louis looked up to him with sad eyes.

"She broke up with me.." he answered slowly. "Eleanor broke up with me." he repeated, more to himself that to Harry, like he still couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god, that bitch!" Harry said and he wrapped his arms around Louis, he hated seeing him like this. Whenever Louis was hurt, Harry was too.

"C'mon let's go to the living room." Harry requested and he helped the older boy getting up.

"So did she tell you why she broke up with you?" Harry asked when they sat on the couch, still in each other's arms.

"She said she had someone else." Louis said toneless.

"Seriously?! How can anyone possibly replace you? Her loss." Harry said pulling the other boy closer.

"Thanks." Louis smiled weakly.

"You know, I'm actually quite glad she broke up with me..." Louis finally said after a couple of minutes in silence.

"What?" Harry asked shocked.

"I've never really loved her, Harry. I was lying to myself, and others. I was hiding for who I really am, and who I really loved. And... I just didn't realize it... Until now.." Louis said

"Who do you really love than?" Harry asked slowly.

"You. It has always been you, Haz." Louis said looking deep in Harry's emerald green eyes. Harry was speechless. He had feelings for Louis too, he loved him too, so much, but he never thought he would love him back.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that... I'm-" Harry cut him off by pressing their lips together. His eyes fluttered closed as heat, fire and explosions took over his body and mind. After a couple of minutes Harry broke the kiss and looked deep in Louis' eyes.

"I love you too, boo. I've loved you since the X Factor days, but I just didn't know how to tell you. " Harry said smiling and crashed their lips back together. Louis licked Harry's lip asking for entrance and Harry gladly let him in. Their hands ran all over each other's body's. Eventually Harry pulled back gasping for air.

"Bedroom. " he said hoarsely. Louis nodded, he pecked Harry's lips once again, took his hand and they rushed upstairs. As soon as they reached the top of the stairs Louis pressed Harry against the wall and started making out with him again.

"If you didn't wear those trousers, I'd fuck right against this wall. " Louis growled in Harry's ear. Harry grinned and pulled Louis quickly in the nearest bedroom and threw him on the bed. He crawled on top of him and continued kissing him. His lips left Louis' and moved to his neck, covering it with kisses and love bites, Louis moaned softly. Harry began unbuttoning Louis' shirt painfully slow, covering every inch of the exposed skin with soft kisses. Louis rolled them over so he was on top, yanking Harry's shirt off. He kissed him roughly grinding their crotches together. Harry moaned loudly in Louis' mouth. He trailed his hands down the older boy's tanned body. He played a while with the button of Louis' jeans. Louis couldn't take it anymore and pulled his trousers down along with his boxers, his erection sprung free and he sighed in relief, harry did the same.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good. " Louis growled in Harry's ear.

Louis' lips moved to Harry's pale chest and licked, kissed and sucked his way down, paying extra attention to his nipples. Harry arched his back in pleasure. Louis avoided the part where Harry needed him the most and the younger boy bucked his hips up looking for some friction.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good. " Louis murmured against Harry's skin and he spread his best friend... or boyfriend's legs apart, and pressed soft butterfly kisses at his thighs, making Harry whimper in pleasure. Louis pulled Harry's cheeks apart and licked over his entrance, earning a surprised moan from the younger boy.

"Louehh." Harry whined as Louis continued to lap at Harry's hole. Hearing Harry say his name like that turned him on so much and he pushed his tongue into Harry's arse, hand kneading his cheeks at the same pace. Harry whined and pushed himself back on Louis' face, fucking himself on the older boy's tongue. Louis continued to lick Harry open, squeezing the rest of his arse constantly.

"Louis, I-I'm c-closee. " Harry warned after a couple of minutes. Louis stopped immediately and went back to kissing the curly haired boy. He pulled back and started sucking on his fingers, coating them in saliva.

"You ready? " Louis asked.

"Y-Yeah. " Harry moaned, and Louis slowly pushed one finger inside the younger boy. Harry moaned loudly.

"M-more, please. " Harry begged and Louis pushed another finger inside Harry, scissoring him open.

"Just fuck me already. " Harry growled.

Louis grinned and lined himself up at Harry's still wet entrance, he slowly pushed the head of his dick inside Harry's arse. Harry groaned in pleasure and locked his legs around Louis' hips and pushed him all the way inside him and he screamed out Louis' name in pleasure.

"M-move" Harry groaned demanding. Harry didn't have to tell him twice and Louis pulled almost all the way out and slammed back inside the younger boy.

"O GOD LOU, HARDER, FASTER!! AH- AH- AH- FUCKK" Harry shouted. That spurred Louis to fuck him even harder. Harry screamed so loud that the neighbours must have heard it.

"L-L-LOU I-I'M C-CLOSE" Harry brought out, Louis felt he was too and his thrusts became sloppy.

Harry came hard all over their chests and Louis released moments later deep inside the younger boy. They rode out their orgasms and Louis slowly pulled out, Harry whined because of the emptiness. Louis collapsed on top of Harry.

"Best sex ever! " Harry panted, and they both laughed.

"I love you Hazza. " Louis said.

"I love you too Boo. " Harry said, and they drifted to sleep in each other's arms.