???

It has been 7 years and I am now sixteen who knew writing scrolls can take so long. "By the way it's me Misha again but this time I'm 16 Curow is 15 and Sacajawea is 20. I heard a laughter outside it was Curow's I went outside to see what it was Curow was laughing with a strange new girl I walked outside angerly "And who are you?" I asked the girl "I'm your cousin." "Silly Cat people call me."I didn't even recognize you."That's only because I'm as stealthy as a cat."Said Lilliana aka Silly cat."Curow and I saw a toad with a leaf on his head...plus we made up silly voices and costumes for the toad." Said Lilliana as she chuckled loudly.I walked away onlu to find a scroll on my bed.It read, Roses are red vilotes Are blue i dont know how to ryme so here is a ring.Of course there was a ring inside the scroll i wore for a long time.4 years straight witch means im 20 sacajawea is 24 Curow is 19.5 and Lilliana is 21.Curow ran over to me "Yay you got my scroll and ring i forgot to add....""Will you marry me?" Asked Curow."Yes."I said with a smile tomorrow was Curows birthday.June,20,1995.Curow woke up he found a weaved basket with a lid on it with a leaf on top he opened it and found an obsidion bow and arrow he came running at me and gave me a kiss.