Some Great List Korean Dramas must to watch during COVID-19 lockdown

I'm sure most of us are binging shows and movies more than ever before so I decided to compile this list of some of my favorite series I think you should watch if you haven't already. Who knows? You might get sucked in or you might find some you've never seen before.

Here I compiled 50 must watch Korean dramas during lockdown Covid-19

Partners For Justice

Plot Synopsis

Baek Beom (Jung Jae-Young) has worked as a forensic doctor for 10 years. He has a bad personality, but he is excellent with his work. Baek Beom does not open his mind to other people. Eun Sol (Jung Yoo-Mi) is a rookie prosecutor with a warm heart. She has a bright personality and she comes from wealth family background. The forensic doctor and prosecutor work together to solve case.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

Plot Synopsis

Lee Young-Joon's family runs a large company and he works as the vice-president of the company. He is smart, rich and handsome, but he is arrogant. His secretary is Kim Mi-So. She has worked for him for years and she is perfect for him, but Kim Mi-So decides to quit her job.

The Last Empress

Plot Synopsis

Set in present day South Korea, but under the premise that the country is governed by a constitutional monarchy.

Oh Ssu-Ni (Jang Na-Ra) is a musical actress with a bright personality. Suddenly, she marries Emperor Lee Hyuk (Shin Sung-Rok). There, Oh Ssu-Ni goes up against absolute power of the palace and fights against the power. Meanwhile, she falls in love with Na Wang-Sik (Choi Jin-Hyuk) who is a bodyguard of the imperial family. Na Wang-Sik came to the palace to take revenge on the person responsible for his mother's death. Due to death of Emperor Lee Hyuk's grandmother, Oh Ssu-Ni breaks down the royal family with the help of Na Wang-Sik and finds true love.

The Lies Within

Plot Synopsis

Jo Tae-Sik (Lee Min-Ki) was once an enthusiastic detective, but he now wants a different kind of life. He longs for a peaceful and ordinary existence. Because of this, Jo Tae-Sik applies for a transfer to a police substation in a small country village without many residents. Meanwhile, Jo Tae-Sik takes a case involving the death of Lawmaker Kim Seung-Cheol. He died in a car accident, but Jo Tae-Sik senses that the car accident is not so clear-cut. The lawmaker's son-in-law then goes missing.

Kim Seo-Hui (Lee Yoo-Young) is the youngest daughter of the late lawmaker and her husband is now missing. She married her husband to benefit both of their families, but their relationship hasn't been so good. Kim Seo-Hui becomes a lawmaker to find the truth behind her father's death and save her missing husband.

Jo Tae-Sik and Kim Seo-Hui soon uncover a conspiracy and try to reveal the truth.

Leverage

Plot Synopsis

Lee Tae-Joon (Lee Dong-Gun) is an excellent insurance fraud investigator. An unexpected case changes his life. He quits his job and recruits talented criminals, that he once caught, to form an elite fraud team. The team includes Hwang Soo-Kyung (Jeon Hye-Bin), Ko Na-Beyol (Kim Sae-Ron), Roy Ryu (Kim Kwon) and Jung Ui-Sung (Yeo Hoi-Hyeon). They scam wealthy criminals and return the money that they stole to the victims.

Never Twice

Plot Synopsis

"No Second Chances" follows people at the Paradise Inn, located in the middle of Seoul.

Gam Poong-Ki (Oh Ji-Ho) stays in room 5 at the Paradise Inn. He has an attractive appearance and a good sense of humor.

Bang Eun-Ji (Ye Ji-Won) stays in room 6. She is single and with a beautiful appearance. She is honest and has warm heart.

Geum Bak-Ha (Park Se-Wan) stays in room 4. She came from a small village by the sea. She has a bright personality.

Meanwhile Na Hae-Joon (Kwak Dong-Yeon) is the successor of the Koosung Hotel, a five-star hotel. He is the grandson of the hotel's chairman. Koosung Hotel is located across the street from the Paradise Inn.

Readmore at http://dramawow.live