Maniac

"I love you Naic! I'm sorry" Main shouted as the Naic drove away from him with tears in his eyes.

Main fell to the ground, crying, because the love of his life is driving away.

All he could do is blame himself.

He was insensitive of his best friend's secret admiration towards him.

He collected himself, whipped off his tears and stood up from kneeling down at the center of an ally way.

"It's okay Main, he's better off with someone else" He smiled then walked home.

~ 2 MONTHS AGO ~

"Naic!" Main shouted at his friend who is walking all alone.

Naic is always alone because he doesn't like to mingle with anybody.

He is contented with his childhood friends.

An exception to that is Main.

For Naic, Main is THE ONE.

But sadly, he can't push himself to confess his feelings to Main.

"Naic! Why didn't you stop when I was calling for you?" Main finally catches up to Naic.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you through my headphones."

"What's up?" Naic responded.

"Well, what time will your class end?"

"3:30. Why?" Naic tilted his head to the side as he questioned Main.

"Nothing. I taught we can go home together and eat at Almighty Restaurant"

Naic just nodded in response.

"Okay great!" "I'll text you if my class ended early." Main said with a little too much excitement.

"Okay umm I'll head to my class now." Naic tries to hide his excitement by leaving first.

"I'll walk you to your classroom" Main offered to Naic which made Naic blush.

"Your classroom is next to mine so yeah" Main tried to explain to Naic but failed.

By this time, they are both blushing from embarrassment.

As Naic is about to enter his classroom,

"Naic!" Main called out.

"Yes?" Naic looked at his crush.

"See you later" Main said while waving at him.

"Okay" That is all that Naic can say then turned around to hide his blushing cheeks.

How can he not fall in love with his friend?

In the middle of Naic's class, his phone beeped. He took it out and saw Main texted him

M: Hey!

M: My class ended early.

M: I'll just wait for you outside of your room.

N: But we have at least 10mins more to go.

M: I'm okay waiting outside.

N: Okay. Sorry,

Naic didn't wait for Main's reply before he pocketed his phone before his professor caught him using his phone while in class.

"Okay class, submit your homework by next week. See you" Finally, the class is over.