Chapter #1

Y/N's P.O.V

"you won't ever leave me, right?" i said to the man i love as he hugged me from behind. it's been a little bit over 6 months since we began dating. a total cloud 9 and jackpot. i just love him so much, he makes me feel like i can achieve anything... he makes me feel protected. Of course, he's still a very reserved man I don't blame him the only thing that matters is our love. Anonymous is his name... quite odd but very powerful. I love every single thing about this man from his beautiful smile, his chin, his hidden eyes, his beautiful sexy mustache. I'm truly lucky to have him I love him so much.

Anonymous' P.O.V

her question keeps ringing inside my head. "you won't ever leave me, right?" I honestly don't know how to respond to that I mean of course I love her with every piece of me. If it wasn't for her I would still be out in the streets doing dangerous things for the rush of adrenaline and money. I acquired so many enemies through my lifetime... and i just... I don't want to put her in danger because of me. All I can do is enjoy the time I have with her and protect her. "Of course princess, I'll always be by your side." I said to her as I make her face me to kiss her forehead. A great time, little did we know what was to come. Calm before the storm.