third point of view

yamaguchi waits patiently for tsukishima, scrolling through instagram. occasionally, looking up to see if tsukki was there. it got colder each second, and yamaguchi didn't like the bitter cold one bit. tsukishima on the other hand, has also been waiting for yamaguchi. he texted him multiple times asking him where he was, he would just respond with 'at the park close to the boba corner shop, wbu?' tsukishima was starting to become impatient, he realised that yamaguchi could've meant the other park. he quickly pressed the call button on yamaguchi's contact profile.

"what park are you at?" tsukishima questioned speed walking.
"the one close to seijoh, why?"
"no wonder, i went to the wrong park. i'll be there in a few." tsukishima sighed ending the call.

yamaguchi sighed, pulling up his scarf trying to keep himself as warm as possible. it wan't working well though, he already looked frozen enough. he began to shiver, but it soon stopped after he felt a warm body embrace him. immediately knowing it was tsukishima from his scent. 

"warm..." tadashi mumbled in kei's warm embrace. 
"let's go to starbucks, boba won't warm you up." kei suggested.

what came out sounded more like a demand, though, tadashi wouldn't mind being commanded by kei because he knew damn well that it would just keep tadashi safe. it was one of the many things yamaguchi appreciated from tsukishima, he served as a human reminder. obviously, he didn't treat kei like a robot, but he also helped kei cool down when he was extremely irritated. they did indeed complement each others' personality. the walk was held at a comfortable silence for the two, the walk not too far either. tsukishima was 'listening' to music, yamaguchi was scrolling through instagram. tadashi, not being aware of his surroundings, accidentally bumped into a metal pole hard.

"ow!" he winced, placing his hand on his forehead.
"you okay?"
"mhm, yeah i'm fine. sorry about that." yamaguchi smiled.

tsukishima nodded and pulled his headphones over his head again, this time playing his music. yamaguchi spent time staring at tsukishima, soon realising that they had arrived at starbucks. they were greeted with warm air and a strong aroma of coffee. they stood in line together, and it took quite a while. once they reached the front, they began ordering their drinks. a grande matcha green latte for yamaguchi and a grande vanilla latte for tsukishima. after ordering, kei was given the receipt something visibly written at the back. immediately, yamaguchi pointed it out, letting his crush know. after getting their drinks from the barista, they walked to one of the tables, facing each other. tsukishima was more focused on his phone, which definitely disappointed yamaguchi. it made his heart crack, a bit. yamaguchi sipped his tea quietly, trying to not gain the attention of the blonde in front of him. tadashi faced the window, staring at the people outside of starbucks. most of them on their phones, others shopping or talking to their friends. 

"why'd you stop?" kei suddenly questioned.
"stop what?"
"why'd you stop staring at me like i was your everything?"
"w-what??" 
"nothing, never mind then."

yamaguchi was left in a flustered state, and oh boy a flustered freckle-face is exactly what tsukishima wanted to see. they quickly finished their drinks, walking to the park close to their neighbourhood. the awkward-ness radiated from the two was definitely strong, a few people could be chatting walking on the other side of the road. tsukishima had his headphones in, and yamaguchi began talking to himself. tsukishima, hearing him clearly through his headphones.

"god damnit, why is tsukki so hot, like when did god create this masterpiece. being gay for this man is so damn great. fucking fun." yamaguchi smiled.
"damnit, i wish you just loved me back."  yamaguchi whined.

tsukishima blushed, it was adorable, definitely. he then thought to himself if he didn't make it obvious enough for yamaguchi to find out. they finally made it to the park and sat down on one of the benches. occasionally, yamaguchi would rest his head on tsukishima's shoulder. obviously, tadashi was tired and wanted to rest. 

"we need to talk." tsukishima sighed, grabbing yamaguchi's wrist pulling him to a tree.
"tsukki, what's wrong?" yamaguchi yawned.

it remained silent between the two, tension in the air overwhelmed tadashi. kei immedietly wanted to back down, but he couldn't because he really didn't want to hide it from him. kei only stared at tadashi's eyes as tadashi stared into kei's. disappointed yamaguchi sighs and decides to go home.  once yamaguchi made the first step tsukishima immediately grabbed yamaguchi's wrist, yanking him into his body. carefully, tsukishima lifted yamaguchi's face out of his face. after all, yamaguchi was someone who was like glass, delicate, but also pretty in different forms. kei heasitantly leaned in, softly placing his lips onto tadashi's. a soft lick was placed on yamaguchi's lips, he gasped in surprise. then, drawing himself back into reality, kissing kei back. tadashi placed his arms around kei's neck for support, emphasizing the romantic aura around them. their tounges dancing to their own rhythm, kei's body, creating a whole new universe and tadashi, added the galaxies. they soon separated after a minute of their heated make out session, panting to get air into their lungs. 

"i love you tadashi." kei panted.
"i love you too kei." yamaguchi smiled.

the pair still in each other's embrace, smile at each other. knowing they had someone with them. 

  fin.        

'''
a/n: acab.
fuck 12. they're really fucked up.

george floyd's last word's were "i can't breathe." he said it sixteen times in less than five minutes. his last words were the same as eric garner, who also died of chokehold by the police. alton sterling died by multiple shot wounds in 2016. fuck 12, acab, black lives matter.