Third Reich x Soviet Union

(WARNING!! THIS SHORT STORY WILL INCLUDE:
-Gay pairing
-Mpreg
-miscarriage
If any of these topic bug you; please just refrain from reading!!!)
Dom: Nazi
Sub: Soviet
————————————————————
"R-Reichy!!"
A pained sob forced itself from the Russian; his arms coiled around his Abdomen. Tears streaking his soft skin and paling the beautiful crimson coloring.
"Reichy i-it hurts!!"
His body ached and trembled as he cried for his partner, whom was quick to respond to his husbands cries, rubbing the poor Russians back and mumbling sweet nothings in an attempt to sooth him..

He was surprised when it had resulted in the exact opposite, as a loud scream exploded from the Russians Throat, his eyes bloodshot and widened. The German grew worried pulling his lover close to his chest.
"П-Папа...?"
Nazbol, had been awoken by the loud screams erupting from his father. Nazi had turned his head towards his baby...his son, his pride and joy before again turning his head towards his flower, his lover, his life...

"Nazbol, I need you to run down the road and get Russland...you can do that for vater,Ja?"
The boy could only nod, as he ran to fetch his shoes; despite being just 10 years old, the child was well aware as to the ware-about of Russia, who lived very close for 'his fathers protection' as he'd once said many years ago.

Nazi had again turned his attention to Soviet once more, hoping to figure out what was wrong with the Russian he loved so much..
"Baby I need you to tell me what's going on...what hurts-?"
He was practically cradling the crying Russian looking down upon him with worry...the Russians eyes had squeezed themselves shut, his face expressing pain and his body twisting and turning in discomfort...The German then caught sight of something horrible...

Blood...

"L-Liebe?! Liebe you're bleeding, why are you bleeding?!"
He'd seen the Russian bleed, plenty of times to have grown some sort of tolerance to the sight...but that was before they'd been married, before they had Nazbol...before Soviet had confirmed being pregnant with there second child...

The German watched as the Russian in his arms squirmed and cried out softly, patiently awaiting a response...the answer was one he found to be terrifying..
"R-Reichy...I-I...I can't feel him..!"

"V-Vater!!! I got-"

"ПАПА?!"
The booming footsteps of the eldest son to the Russian Family, whom busted the door open with a force that could knock a bear into a state of unconsciousness.

The younger Russian stared into the room, eyes widened at the sight of his strong, beloved father in such a state of pain, fear, and confusion. He rushed to the bedside placing a hand on the elders cheek
"What's wrong with him?! What's going on?!"
The Russian had turned to the German for answers, watching the tears roll down Nazi's face...The German had again turned his attention to his spouses face...looking deep into his eyes, before taking a breath and looking to his lovers first born...

"Call an ambulance..."