Introductions

You walk in to U.A. It's the first day of the school semester! You've wanted to be a hero ever since you where a kid. You sit down in class at a random desk.
"Hey!" A pink tinted girl walks up to you.
"H-Hi.." You say back.
"Nervous?" She asks
"A little.." You giggle
"I'm Mina Ashido!!" She introduces herself
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I introduce myself to her. We are interrupted by a person in a sleeping bag walking into the room.
"Hello. I'm Aizawa Shouta your teacher for your time at U.A."
'this man in a sleeping bag.. Was my teacher?!' You thought. "I will give you time to introduce yourselves and tell each other your quirks."
You talk to Mina first.. Since you don't know her quirk. Then a few other people tell you about themselves. Then you notice one boy wasn't talking at all.
'Should I walk up to him?' You thought. You decide to do it anyways.
"Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and my quirk is hallucinations! I can make hallucinations as you probably guessed." You chuckle nervously.
After a second of silence the boy finally introduces himself.
"I'm Todoroki Shoto. I control ice on my right side and fire on my left."
(Sorry if I got the sides wrong but I'm pretty sure I did... But I might not have. Back to the fanfic!)
"I've heard about you! You the son of-"
Todoroki hushed you before you could continue.
"please don't talk about my father..."
You finish talking to Shoto and get acquainted with the rest of your class mates. You sit behind Mina wich was pretty lucky since you already considered her a freind.
"pssstt. There are alot of cute boys here huh?!" Mina whispers to you.
"I guess.." You whisper to her.
"We will have a quirk assessment so me and the other teachers can see how your quirk works and if you can control it." Aizawa sensei says.
'oh no' you thought. Your quirk wasn't really useful for hero work. You had no idea how you even got into class 1a!
"(Y/n). You will have a different assessment since your quirk cant do the things your required to do in this assessment."  Aizawa sensei says. You just nod back.

(Hello! Thank you for reading this part of my fanfic I will make more of course but it probably won't be very good.. This is my first time writing fan fiction soo I'm giving it a try! Go beyond PLUSS ULTRAA!!)