Meeting again

Zanes P.O.V.

It was a warm summer evening. I was walking in Ninjago city. I went to the park. I sat down on a bench and enjoyed the warm, beautiful evening. "Hi." I suddenly heard. I looked next to me and I saw a beautiful girl. She had brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a light purple shirt and jeans. She seemed very VERY familiar to me. "H-hey." I said. "Beautiful evening, right?" The girl asked. I nodded, blushing a bit. "I'm Pixal, and what's your name?" The girl asked. My eyes widened when I heard the name 'Pixal'. "I'm Zane," I said. "And what a coincidence. I had a friend at primary school named Pixal." Pixal's eyes widened. "I had a childhood friend named Zane." She said. "Wait... ARE YOU 'THE' PIXAL?!" I yelled. Some people looked at us, and then continued doing their own thing. "AND ARE YOU 'THE' ZANE?!" Pixal replied. I nodded, tears starting to form in my eyes. "OH ZANE!" Pixal exclaimed while hugging me. I was shocked at first, but I returned the hug. "I missed you so much since you moved away..." Pixal said, sobbing. "I missed you too..." I said. We let go of each other. I suddenly got a call from Lloyd. "Zane, come to the bounty, right now! It's very important!" He called. "I'll be there in a few minutes!" I said. Pixal looked confused. "I need to go. We'll see each other again tomorrow?" I asked. Pixal nodded. "Same place, same time." She said. I walked away, on my way to the Bounty.

Pixal's P.O.V.

I watched Zane walking away. I was still processing the whole thing. I started to walk to my own home. 

My father Cyrus Borg greeted me. "Hey Pixal." He said. "Hey father." I replied. Then I told him the whole story. 

Zane's P.O.V.

I was at the Bounty. We all just came back from a mission. I had made dinner and while eating I told my friends the whole story about what happened.