[ O N E ] New Kids

3rd person pov;

Evan and Avery were walking to school. They're parents were away with they're friends this morning. Avery was the one who woke Evan up with clapping pans, classic, right? She always does that."Your absolutely rude."Evan chuckled."How else was I supposed to wake you up?"Avery smirked."Shake me awake."Evan replied."Never works."Avery put gloves on and opened the doors that enter the school."Really? It's not even that dirty."Evan laughed at her actions."A thousand hands have been on that thing. You never know how many germs can be on there."Avery threw the gloves away."Why would you throw them away?"

"Because, there's germs on them."Avery replied."Crap, I didn't bring my pepper spray."Evan looked through his bag."Ive got it."Avery smiled at her twin."Thank you, I don't know what I'd do without you."Evan told his sister."Well, what if you didn't have a sister? You'd be all alone. So sad."Avery laughed at Evan's frown."Evan, Avery! There's new kids. And you guys get to show them around!"Willow ran up to us."Oh, uh.. awesome."Evan said."Bestie!"Avery squealed."Bestie!!"Willow also squealed and squeezed her. Avery did the same. They were GREAT friends.

Evan leaned against a locker until they stopped doing their girl talk."Oh, sorry Evan. Forgot you were here, go hang out with the boys while we hang out."Avery told her twin."Avery, the boys aren't here. They were sick, remember?"Evan said."Oh, sorry. Forgot."Avery chuckled and her chuckling stopped when the doors to the school opened up, fast. Willow, Evan and Avery turned to look at the new kids. They looked like they were going to cause a lot of trouble.

"Do we literally need to give them a tour?"Avery asked."I'm afraid so."Willow bit her lip nervously. Evan and Avery sighed."Who tours who?"Evan asked his sister."I'll.. tour the girl. You tour the boy."Avery said."Seriously? That dude looks like he could kill me with one hit."Evan frowned."I doubt he's that strong."Willow said.

"Sorry bro. With Willow on this one."Avery said."What do you mean by 'With Willow on this one'? You always agree with her."Evan said."Well.. she is my bestie after all. And your always incorrect."Avery said. The new kids walked through the hall to the principal's office. The principal gave them directions to her office.

not even 5 minutes later

Evan's pov;

"Evan Tozier, Avery Tozier. Come to my office now."The principal said through her mic."Good luck."Willow told us."Thanks."Avery said. We walked for about a minute before getting to the principal's office."Evan, Avery. These are the new kids. Yamika and Tyler."The principal introduced us to them. Yamika was the girl and Tyler was the boy. Not gonna lie, Tyler was attractive. Wait.. what? I can't think a boy is attractive. I like girls. Avery always thought I liked boys I always thought I liked girls. She also likes girls. And her face was red at Yamika. Not gonna lie, I felt my face go red looking at Tyler. Maybe I'm bisexual? I don't know..

Hey guys! Hope you liked the first chapter of the sequel to Richie x Eddie/Smut. I might continue this if you guys really like it. That's it for now! Bye:)