Juul Short

She leaned her head back and let the smoke flow out of her mouth, her eyes gazing at the swirls and shapes it made floating up into the air. "Time to get to sleep." she sat her juul down and rolled over, cuddling her fluffy pillow trying to get comfortable, fading into sleep her mind drifted to her juul, a sense of yearnment hitting her, a craving. "Hit it. Just one. It can't hurt."..much." A voice in her head spoke softly, almost matching the dreaminess she felt. It would have been a dream if she was actually asleep. Sitting up she stared at the juul her gaze going right to it even in the low night lights of her room. Part of her really wanted to just wait until the next day, and then part of her wanted to just get up and smoke it. The thought of smoking pulled at her mind, and slightly at her heart strings, she turned to the clock and frowned, months ago she would be in a deep sleep at 11:30, today she was up staring at her juul, as it called her like it was another person all its own with voice and being, she got off the bed to pick up the juul and hit it when she could almost visualize a girl in the corner, she had dark eyes and long dark hair, her body frail, her nails weak, peeling and jagged at the tip, her lips were cracked, with deep scars, she only giggled showing teeth that were stained dark brown. She looked down at the juul, her mind begging for another focus point, the giggle filled her ears, sounding like child's play, pleasant almost, yet still haunting. "Go ahead, hit it, but this time. Hold it in." this held a deeper meaning, the moment was making her paranoid. She shook her head and turned on her TV, finding a show and hitting the juul, this time she let the smoke do whatever it did as she was relieved in a sense of comfort, the buzz was used for something other than amusement, and stared at the screen. She sat on the edge of the bed and opened her phone screen, opening up her phone, she pulled up a message of a friend showing herself and a friend juuling. The effect had a different meaning to her now, everyone was either doing it to fit in and look cool or just do it because they like it. Could it be used to medicate paranoia antics? Her own mind laughing this time, she skimmed over the dark corner briefly relieved that the girl wasn't actually there. Taking the juul with she entered the bathroom and shut the door, turning on the water she heard a knock on the door and that child like giggle..

She felt a slight chill run down her spine. The sense of paranoia over taken once again by whatever this was haunting her. She wasn't one for scary stories, or monsters but could it even be tied to the juul her friend gave her? She hit the juul once more but this time the relief didn't come so quickly. Feeling a presence she suddenly became timid to open the door, she threw the juul in the trash, and opened the door hastily.

It was all as it the air had cleared and lightened, she took a deep breath and relaxed a little, the sense of paranoia was nolonger holding her down. She sat on the edge of the bed as waves of comfort and peace started to wash over her, after sitting for a while she finally decided to get in and try to sleep. The silence was defeaning as the thumping of the air conditioner came on. Turning over she found comfort in the sound of normal night life and as she began drifting off into sleep she could still hear the soft echo of the child like giggle.

#shareyourtruth

A/N Thought this would be a fun try at a short story, hope you guys enjoy! Comment and Vote ❤️