Chapter 1

Kyle walked to his apartment complexes mailbox and grabbed his mail and noticed a red letter when sorting through it. "Huh, thats peculiar" he thought, never seeing a envelope of this color before for a casual letter.

Kyle walked into his apartment after collecting his mail and stared at the envelope once he sat down on his sofa. "That's strange, I don't know why someone wrote me a letter, phones exist after all." He sassily said to himself as he looked to see who the sender was.

Kyle dropped the letter and held a hand over his mouth in surprise, "Fanboy?!" he exclaimed, not talking to anyone in particular but himself.

Kyle remembered once he had left to go off to Milkweed Chum Chum and Fanboy were the only ones to say goodbye to him once he had left. Kyle was astonished that not only Fanboy could read and write but that Fanboy found his adress.

He read the letter outloud because it helped him focus on the letter better.

"Dear Kyle,
I hope this letter finds you in well health, but I know we haven't talked since you moved out of town but I was informed you live closer now to me and I was wondering if you wanted to drink coffee sometime (Or tea!) with me soon?
Sincerely yours,
Tobias Cranapple The III"

Kyle smirked as he knew Fanboy hated his real name because of how much he used to tease Fanboy as a kid about his name in Mr. Mufflins class.

Kyle almost immediately used his magic to summon a envelope, quill, and ink to his table as soon as he got done reading it. Kyle sat down and wondered what he should write, he knew saying "yea sure man, im down" wouldnt be formal enough and might sound crude compared to the energy that Fanboy's letter gave off.

After hours of contemplating what to write he finally wrote down what he needed to, by then it was around 3 PM, and Kyle was a bit suprised by that fact but instead of dwelling on how he spent the day he decided to make some food because he was a little bit hungry.

After Kyle finished his meal he decided to summon a raven to send his message. " 527 West Mill Street " Kyle told the bird and a bunch of Fanboy's other information that Fanboy included on his letter about his home.

Kyle sat down and decided to reminisce a bit about the past, he remembered how lonely he felt when returning to Milkweed and how none of his Milkweed friends filled the Fanboy and Chum Chum sized hole in his heart. Kyle missed Fanboy more then he would like to admit. Kyle also wondered if Fanboy maybe was a bit taller now and if Fanboy was still into superhero stuff.

"Necronomicon!" Kyle called out. Kyle's Necronomicon floated to him as he quizzed it, "Do you remember Fanboy?" the Necronomicon stared and made a curious face, "Is he the boy who tried to use me for a book report?" Necronomicon questioned as Kyle chucked a bit and replied "Yeah!" and Necronomicon smiled and stared a bit before replying, "He sure was a weird fellow, that one!" The Necronomicon chuckled.

The rest of the night contained of Kyle drinking a couple glasses of wine and talking about old stories about Fanboy and Chum Chum stories to his Necronomicon as a way to remember old times.

"Ah Necronomicon, THOSE were the days!" Kyle happily said and continued story telling until it was time for him to go to bed. Kyle headed to his bathroom and washed his teeth and flossed, his teeth now way more straighter then they were in elementary. Kyle stared in the mirror and said "Tommorows going to be a big day!" he grinned happily and headed to bed

A/N: So, first chapter, whadya think? I think it's pretty good in my opinion,,,