『004』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

His hot breathes fanning your ear..

Continue~

You were slowly melting under his touch. You hands shaking noticably,
"Just relax and stiffen your hand for absorbing the recoil velocity" his slow and soft voice indeed relaxed you a bit as you tighten your grip on the gun. "On my count of three you all will pull the trigger understood?? " He gave out a general command as he was still behind you, you brought your fingers near the trigger but your fingers were still shaky, you saw his long fingers covered your little ones on the trigger.

"Three.. two... One.. shot" you pulled the trigger too.. your eyes closed shut.. you heard many bullets leaving their guns. You slowly opened your eyes to see Mr. Min wasn't there anymore. You relaxed at looked at your board.. "Wow Ari your point is right beside the bull's eye" Medori said as she made her way from the end of the line to were you were standing..

Anne was on other end busy talking to Jennie, so none of your friends observed what happened..thank god.."Uh well..." You knew it wasn't you who did that shot.. only your fingers were on the trigger, it was Mr. Min who did it. "Well you see.." you were cut off. "Oh Ms. Kim you did a really good job here I see" Mr. Min was standing right beside you..

You looked at him in disbelief, why is he pretending like he had nothing to do with it?? "But Mr. Min..." Before you could continue he left... The rest class went pretty much like that.. you did all of the rest shots by your self and it did sometimes landed on the bull's eye..

Maybe the first shot was also done by me only.. I think I am just being over dramatic.. maybe be Mr. Min was just trying you help me.. and.. ugh whatever..

You were confused.. you looked at Mr. Min and realised he was looking at you, you thought he would advert his gaze, but he didn't.. he was looking straight at you with a deep gaze, you felt like he was starting right at your soul. You quickly advert your gaze.
"Ari.. aren't you done yet.. let's go we will get late for the last class" it was Anne standing right in front of you.

" Last two hours for this day.. omg I am so exhausted, I won't even move a muscle this hole evening" Medori complained at you all made your way to the last class.. critical analysis by Mr. Jeon. Just two more hours.. you were exhausted as well.. You all made your way to the class and took your seat.

After few minutes a rather young male entered the class room.. he had very sharp features. You looked around and realise that not many people were paying attention to his entrance.. That's when he slammed the book on the desk and the class went dead silent. He looked at every one and made eye contact with all just as his gaze fell on you, it never left.
"Good evening everyone I am Mr. Jeon and this is my first class of this semister.. before we start, I want to clear few things, if you are late to class.. detention, if you are talking in class.. detention, homework not done detention, found bunking the class... detention for the whole semester.. "

His voice was strict and stiff..
if you are breathing in class.. detention, you mentally mocked him.

"Ms Choi, detention.. Ms. Kang detention for the next week" you were so surprised.."But Sir I did nothing.. " you looked at the girl who complained, maybe the one surnamed Kang. Who gives detention in the start of class?? "Do you think I am blind Ms. Kang?? And I didn't see you texting in my class.. " the girl instantly went silent.. Damn.. "This one has some serious issues dude.." Anne wishpered from the other side..

" Ms Kim last warning for you" you were shocked when he took your name, that's when you lost it. You slammed your desk and stood up. "What the heck, I didn't even say a word" ofc you didn't it was Anne speaking not you, still he took your name. "That is not how you talk to teachers Ms. Kim" he said in a stern voice, " Am really sorry if I offended you Mr. Jeon and I know you are not blind nor am I but in this case I seriously did nothing so I am not up to take any irrelevant aligations" you said in a stiff voice, you completely lost it, you didn't care if it was your teacher on not.

"You may take your seat" is all he said with a smirk.. wait smirk?? Making me embarrassed in front of the class is funny for him?? I have to show him.. no one messes with Ari... You scoffed and took your seat, Anne quickly apologies, and you just nod.

"Every one open up to page no. 17"
You flipped through the pages as you thought.. I have to be more careful with this jackass, how do I take my revenge?? I don't wanna end up having a detention..what if I get detention for a whole week or this whole semester?? How would I graduated?? Will I have to repeat?? that would be so embarassing..what do I do??

"Ms. Kim you surpassed the page 17"
You were snapped out of your trance of thoughts as you looked up to see, Mr. Jeon standing right infront of your desk. You looked at your book, when did you reach page 135?? "Uh, sorry.." you quickly flipped back as he made his way back to the board.."Any student who doesn't pay attention to my class.. detention" you rolled your eyes.." Now every one look at the crime seen given on the e board, analyse it and write down your observation, I will check everyone's paper".

Now you knew what to do..you quickly started with your work.. closely analysing and writing things down..you had the feeling that some one was looking at you but you just ignored..Then he started going on everyone's desk and observing their work..

Soon enough he came to your desk.. closely observing what you were writing, standing right behind you. He stood there for quite a few minutes observing you work..was he actually doing that?? We will find out soon. As the made his way to the next desk you stopped him "Excuse me Mr. Jeon" he quickly turned back, you picked up your paper and spoke slowly so that only you two could hear, "This observation of mine is wrong, but you didn't point it out..are you sure about the fact that you ain't blind?" You studied his expression, he was so dumbfounded, the looked at your paper in shock, there was indeed a mistake but how did he missed it??
Ofc he would, your paper was not something he was paying attention to..it was you..

He quickly regained his posture as he spoke monotonously "I was waiting for you to point out your own mistake Ms. Kim" you mentally laughed..you knew he was lying , he knew he was lying, he wouldn't let a chance of marking you out wrong let go just like that..he totally missed it..

"Oh I see, my bad, I must be the one blind then" sarcasm evident in your tone you ended with a smirk..his expressions.. priceless of course, defeat clear in his face.. he took a sharp gulp down and made his way back to the teachers table..

I hope now you understood..no one messes with Ari..
Ari - 1
Jeon - 0
______________________________________

Ayeo ladies and gentlemen..look who is doing daily updates?? Me ofcourse and I wanna thank you guys so much..

look who is doing daily updates?? Me ofcourse and I wanna thank you guys so much

We got rankings already.. I mean I know it's nothing compared to my other books where I have got even better, I mean way more better rankings.. but also remember the fact that we just started with this..
Khamshamida 💜💜

Also I smell an double update today.... Stay tuned
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ   ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ