meeting.

a/n: I hope all of you know I don't know a single thing about hacking or programming because I'm a stupid bitch but anyways remember is not like it's REAL 🐱🦋

You should also listen to the song while reading for a better experience

"Oh my god I cant believe they're back."Camden said to me after watching the video that anonymous had posted.

"Yeah, i don't think it's such a big deal though" I said while i walked away since i've never really been too amazed with all this stuff, I mean yeah it's crazy but I rather just not think about it.

"Come on, we live together I know you and for all I could know you don't care about this might be cause you help them" he said while he stood up from the chair and chased me"I mean, you do have A LOT of money and you never really do anything with it. We could live in a big ass penthouse in New York but you choose to live here."

"Okay first of all I could NEVER be a part of them because i'm not a HACKER" I said while I walked to the kitchen to make myself a microwave mac and cheese."And you know why I don't like to spend money, I don't even consider it mine." I told him while I waited in front of the microwave

"I know, I still think it's pretty dumb though."

"And you also know that I don't care what you think so I don't get why you're still talking" he could get in my nerves sometimes.

Finally the conversation stopped, I finished my Mac and cheese and I went to my room, I was thinking and considering going to the protests but I would have to look for free time since in the office we are still working. I said that I wasn't a hacker because truly I don't consider myself one but Camden is convinced that just because I have money that don't even considere my own and because I work programming stuff in computers. I guess I can see where he's coming from with that idea but it's still pretty stupid to me.

I jumped to my bed and just stayed there for a little while before I took a shower to start working, we're in a middle of a pandemic and I still have to work, it's so dumb. While I was in bed I checked twitter and instagram, anonymous was really trending everywhere. I finally stood up and went to the shower, waited for the water to get hot and got in.

After the shower I dried my hair and changed into a black skirt with a black shirt of spaghetti straps and a white coat over it with high heels. Just because I work programming computers doesn't mean that I wear hoodies and sweatpants all the time. To be honest I kind of like attention. I grabbed my purse and got in my car and drove to the office, when I finally got there I went to my desk and took off my coat just to see the guys that were pretty stereotypical programmers, you know the glasses with the hoodie and the greasy looking hair staring at me. I ignored them and logged into my computer.

I couldn't stop thinking about the video that Camden showed me, as a 20 years old programmer I had to admit it caught my attention that it even the government could not find them after all these years they have been a "legion" like they mentioned in the video. What kind of programs do they use to be so...well, anonymous.

Instead of doing my actual work I spent the day looking for what kind of programs they could be using and why they were so hard to locate, but surprise surprise Mar! I found nothing.

I had to stay after work hours to make up for the work I didn't do for just because I tried to look them up, it was kind of childish of me if the government couldn't find them why could I?

After I finished all of the work it was about 11:45 p.m. I was supposed to get out at 8 today but oh well it didn't really matter, I closed the laptop and placed it back in my purse just while I got ready to finally leave. I didn't feel like putting the coat on again so I just carried in my arm while I waited for the elevator to get to my floor. When it finally opened there was a very tall, and I must say high key handsome man.

He looked like he was maybe 23 or 24, he had really black hair, defined jawline and really pretty brown almost black eyes. And I must say that his hands and eyebrows were really nice. Why did I even noticed that?

"Are you going to come in?" Finally I snapped when he talked, his voice was very soothing but also deep at the same time.

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah" I said nervously and finally came into the elevator.

"Are you going up or down?" He asked while he also, looked at me up and down.

"Oh I'm going down to the first floor in just leaving." I said without looking at him, he made me nervous.

"Well, I'm going to up to the last floor, you could say I have a.." he paused for a second like we was trying to find the right word."A meeting."

After saying that he clicked on the first floor button, I didn't even realized I hadn't clicked it yet.

I stopped to think what was the meeting about, he wasn't wearing a suit, he was wearing jeans and a black hoodie and if he was going to the last floor it must be important, but by the way he's dressed it doesn't really looks like it.

"Do you work here?" He said turning around and looking at me.

"Yes, im not really that good though. Are you applying to work here? It would be nice seeing nice faces around" I said the last part without really thinking

He giggled "Oh nah, just a meeting." It looked like he didn't want to say anything else so I just left it at that.

Finally we got at the last floor, the elevator opened and when he got out he turned around.

"From what I know, I think we will be seeing each other often." The extremely hot stranger said and winked at me while the elevator door closed.