Chapter 1: After the club

Your POV:

You and JC had just gotten home from hanging with friends at the club. You and JC are both drunk as shit!!

"Hey babe!! You wanna go be dirty up stairs?" JC says to you.

"You read my mind baby;)" you say and he crashes his lips into yours, the kiss gets heated real quick. He picks you up not breaking the kiss and carries you to his room and throws you on his bed. He hovers over you kissing your neck up and down a moan escapes your lips.

"Your moans turn me on baby" you hear JC say. You reach down and place your hand on JC Jr. he moans a little and you giggle he decides to tease you a bit and takes off your pants and rubs you threw your underwear you moan quiet loudly and he smirks.

"Babe plz just do it!" You beg JC he smirks.

"Do what baby?" He asks be a smart ass.

"Just f**k me! Now!" You say suductively. He laughs but obeys and starts taking off you clothes while kissing every inch of your body up and down. You start to throb between your legs. He takes his clothes off and you slip the condom on for him. He goes into you and you moan "OHHH JC!" you scream as his thrust start getting sloppier you can tell he's bout to cum. "JC BABE I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" you tell him. "Me too baby!" He says and you both release your juices at the same time.

~An hour later~

"Baby?"JC says.

"Yeah?" You answer.

"Round 2?" He asks. You nod your head and the rest of the night is filled with your moaning and screaming JC's name.

Hey guys!!! Well I told you not to read if you didn't like dirty stuff

Sorry guys I got request to do one and like I couldn't just say no!!

Luv ya guys~STAY BEAUTIFUL!!~