First day

Moonbyul POV

Yes! I passed! Im finally going to be a police officer. Yeah yeah i know, not everyone wants to be a police officer, people think their dumb and fat. But, it has been my dream to be a police officer like my dad. He's retired. And i wanted to continue his legacy!

My best friend, Xiumin oppa, who is a higher up in the korean police, help me get through the tasks and obstacles we had to perform in the academy. And thanks to him i passed as one of the best, hardworking and outstanding trainees.

Im so excited! I cant wait to tell my dad.

I thought to myself as i left the police academy where i studied, with the certificate in hand.

I wanted to become a police officer, why? Because i believe police officers are supposed to be the ones maintaining peace within the society, but, recent events of criminal activity, seems as if policemen are not doing their job properly. I also want to prove that, women can also do jobs like this, not just men who do nothing but eat!

Im so ready for this. I'll make sure to maintain peace in this messed up country. Im gonna prove myself to everyone who looked down on me. Im gonna set this right for myself and become one of the elites in the korean police, just like Xiumin oppa.

I walked back home, and opened my door. My dad was on the couch, as usual. He's gotten fat now that he's retired..

"Hey dad.." i said in a low voice, checking as if he was in a good mood so i can bring the good news. He mostly really moody, because he is too old to carry out his duties, he spends most of his time infront of the news and cursing at the police who didnt do a good job.

"Oh! Byul welcome back!" He said while smiling at me.

"You're surprisingly happy today" i said as he laughed. "Anyways dad guess what!"

"You passed!!" He said and clapped his hands.

"Wait- you actually guessed it." I said while i tilted my head confused to how he knew.

"Byul im one of the former top police officers in Korea, and your my daughter. Police academies would be proud to tell me my daughter passed." He chuckled

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as i nodded at him. "Hmm~ 'top police officers' pfft-" i said playfully.

"Hey! Its true!" He said annoyingly

"Sure dad!" I said sarcastically and laughed after, he laughed with me. "Anyways im gonna be going to work at the station tomorrow"

"I know, i already asked Xiumin to help you with the new things"

"Oh ok"

I went to my bedroom and tried out some clothes to wear for tomorrow before they give the uniforms. I have a few friends from the academy who passed as well, and others who didnt i feel bad for them but as long as i passed its fine, thats what my friend always tells me.

I decided to just wear suit like clothes to be formal and intimidating when i enter the place. My best friend, Hyejin, from the academy is gonna come with me tomorrow, and a few others.

Hopefully i set a good impression towards the higher policemen, im i'll do. They all know my dad and how much he's done for the country.

-

Tomorrow came fast, i woke up extra early to exercise, i know weird, but im gonna make my dad proud.

He wasnt very fond of me when i was a kid, why? Because im a 'girl'. He even used to dress me up as a guy when i was younger. Yeah thats bad but i got used to it and decided to dress myself like a guy all the time. He was disappointed when i was born, he wanted me to be a guy, he thinks that boys can only do things like he can. Yeah right! Im gonna prove him wrong. Though he looks proud of me, i know he'd be prouder if i was a dude. Because of his mindset being like that, i always get scolded when i was younger, because i couldnt do anything right, because i couldnt be a 'boy'. Sometimes i had plans to change myself to be a boy. But, i love myself. Though im not a boy, alot of straight girls fall for me.