Chapter 1

Uruk, Throne Room

In throne room of Uruk, there could be seen two golden thrones. In left throne was sitting beautiful woman with long golden hair and red eyes with slits in them, while right throne was empty. 

In front of woman was line of people each carrying clay tablets, while beside her was beautiful woman with brown hair carrying clay tablet in her hands. This is Siduri, right hand of rulers of Uruk who was always helping her king and queen.

''That's all I have to report, my Queen!'' A soldier called out.

''The newer information about war, it's better. Keep me updated!'' Came an order from Queen.

''Yes, my Queen! We'll shift to bringing clay tablets from secretary every hour!'' Said soldier.

Queen nodded with her head and said ''Good, next.''  and with that soldier left and next one in line stepped forward.

Queen picked up a tablet and after few seconds she said ''It seems that shipment from city of Eresh is delayed.'' 

''Send 20 men from eastern barracks to clear Demonic Beasts. Temun can take command as it's his home and he knows it well.'' Queen ordered.

''Yes!'' The soldier said and left. 

''By the way Siduri, I heard that Tabado's daughter is giving birth. Send her a sacred prostitute to aid her with some healthy fruits.'' Queen said to Siduri.

''Yes. I will arrange it as you say.'' Said Siduri with a small bow.

''And pull Tabado from Northern Wall and give him three days rest. His grandson's face will give him courage.'' Queen added before allowing last person to step forward so today's work can be done.

But what she didn't notice was that certain group entered. The group had Rikku Fujimaru (fem Gudao. I thought it would be interesting to do this.), Demi-Servant Shielder Mashu Kyrielight with Fou beside her, her female Servants Ozymandias, Karna, Raikou and Scathach who were interested to see Uruk, Merlin who is a woman and lastly Anna, Rogue Lancer Servant.

(The rest is like in canon. Gilgamesh fight with Mashu and Anna and later Mashu and Anna fight Ishtar while Ozymandias, Karna, Raikou and Scathach are only watching.)

''Hmph. That woman for sure is troublesome. Siduri where is my husband?'' Said Queen.

''He is on Northern Wall, Lady Gilgamesh.'' Said Siduri making Gilgamesh remember that fact while group from Chaldea was little shocked to find out that oldest ruler is actually a woman.

''Ah that's right. It seems that I forgot that.'' Said Gilgamesh.

''Actually I already returned.'' Said male voice making everyone turn their heads. When group from Chaldea saw him, they all blushed, even stoic Karna. 

Said man had golden blonde hair and red eyes with slits while wearing golden armor. (Armor of Prototype Gilgamesh)

''And when did you return, o dear husband of mine?'' Gilgamesh asked with raised eyebrow.

''I returned when you started to fight a girl with shield and that girl with scythe, but decided to remain hidden.'' Said man.

Gilgamesh then started to look at him blankly and said without any shame at all ''No sex for a week Naruto.'' making said man smirk and respond ''You mean, no sex for you. It's usually you who start it, but do you want to bet?'' 

''Bet?'' Repeated Gilgamesh looking at her husband.

''Yes. No sex for a week. If you win then I will do whatever you want for entire week, but if I win then you will do whatever I order you for a week.'' Said Naruto making Gilgamesh smirk and say ''I accept.'' 

Naruto then went towards his throne and sat down and said ''Welcome Chaldeans. My name is Naruto Servant Archer, King of Uruk and husband of Gilgamesh here. And here is the thing. You will get assignments from Siduri here for a few next days. Fulfill them all and we shall work together.'' and group at that snapped out of their blushing state and nodded with their heads.

''Alright then, Siduri take them to their new home. For tonight, they shall rest and tomorrow start with work.'' Said Naruto and with that Siduri left ziggurat along with group from Chaldea, Merlin and Anna.

They started to walk through Uruk while listening to Siduri who was telling them about how King of Uruk suffered and how he was betrayed before coming here. She also told them that when he came here, he was broken, but his heart was healed by Gilgamesh when she saw his state. Process was slow, but during that time Naruto and Gilgamesh fell in love with each other and later married. This got Rikku, Mashu, Ozymandias, Karna, Raikou and Scathach to think about what could have happened to Naruto, but decided that they will ask him on a later date.

Night came and group had dinner with three servants summoned by Naruto and Gilgamesh, after talking with Romani and Da Vinci. Those are Leonidas, Ushiwakamaru and Benkei.

After dinner, they left and Chaldeans along with Merlin and Anna decided to sleep knowing that they will have to wake up early for work and start on working to get trust from King and Queen of Uruk.

Naruto has abilities of Prototype Gilgamesh, along with Gate of Babylon both Archer and Caster version, but mostly use Enki.

And some of credit goes to my friend AZ24AJ and his story The King of Babylon since I got inspiration for this story from him.