Chapter 1

I was trapped in a dark room with just one door. There was no furniture in sight.....nothing at all it seemed. "H-help!", I yelled out. I tried to listen to see if anyone heard me. I don't think anyone did. I sat there for a minute and decided what I should do next. Just then the door opened and a man with a lab coat came in. "Hello Sam. You must be wondering where you are at. You are in a laboratory far from the city. You are going to be tested on by me. Is that fine with you?" I looked up at him but didn't say anything. I didn't want him to hear me or what I sounded like. He bent down close to me and said, "You could do this the easy way or the hard way. Make your choice." I decided to go the easy way cause I was scared of what he might do to me. I got up off the ground and the man took my hand. "For your testing I'm going to put you on a chair in a lab. If you comply I might let you out of here to see what chaos you could do to the world. Is that okay?" I had no other choice. I had to agree or I'd probably be locked in here forever. "Okay." I said. "Right this way then." He said. I got up and walked with him. The whole place looked like a big warehouse. And it looked creepy too. "Ahh. Here we are!" he said and ushered me into a lab room. "Here Sam. Take a seat." He pointed to a lab chair and I sat down. Then he came over to me and strapped me in. "This isn't going to hurt one bit. But it might make you crave flesh and you'll be really strong......strong enough to take on the whole world! Ha ha ha!" He grabbed a syringe with a green type of liquid in it. "W-what is that?!" I asked. "Well, its a new type of the zombie virus. One that will destroy the world!" "Why do you want to destroy the world?" He looked at me and smirked. "You'll find out soon enough. Just lay back and relax. It'll all be over soon."