Pepe pilot

Pepe was a meme everyone knew. It was a green frog with big red lips and big black eyes with hints of white. Pepe is a humanoid frog that everyone knew because of how popular it became. But little did people know Pepe wasn't actually how the media perceived him.

He was actually quite handsome. He has beautiful green hair. With black eyes that are ravishing.

But no matter who asked Pepe out he always rejected them. He knew it was because of his looks. But one day Pepe had caught feelings for a special someone.

Pepe always looked from afar wondering when he would get his chance to talk to this person who had caught his heart. Who was this person you ask?

it was non-other than anime thighs. Pepe the one and only had caught feelings for anime thighs. Pepe could gaze at anime thighs for hours upon hours. But no matter how much Pepe wanted to deny it he knew anime thighs would never feel the same way for him.

Pepe still remembers the first day he and anime thighs met. It was October 4th, 2019. The first day of college. Pepe was running late to his class when he stumbled upon anime thighs who was new. Anime thighs were just roaming the halls looking for their class when Pepe said "hey are you lost?" Anime thighs turned around. "hehe yeah I'm a bit lost do you know where class 24b is?"

Her voice was so angelic. Pepe couldn't believe how soft and cute her voice was. He wouldn't stop thinking about her voice until he finally snapped out of it.

"h-huh oh yeah class 24b that's my class I can show you the way!" This was a lie. Pepe knew he didn't have a class in 24B but he'd do anything just to stick by this angel.

"So what's your name? mines, Pepe!"

"Oh, my name's anime thighs. Nice to meet you, Pepe!"

Anime thighs voice drove Pepe crazy. Especially when she would say his name. He couldn't believe that he ran into this angel.

"Well, I guess we've arrived at your class.. bye now!"

Pepe started to speed walk away before he embarrassed himself. But before he could anime thighs pulled his shirt stopping him from walking away. H-huh Pepe thought to himself.

"Didn't you say class 24b was your class where are you running off to?"

Pepe turned red. How could he forget he lied about where his class was.

"I-...I did hehe I meant class 34b"

This was actually the truth. Pepe was trying so hard to cover up his lie but he knew that he'd been caught.

"O-oh well then bye now! and thanks for helping me find my class."

Pepe turned around trying to leave before he could embarrass himself more than he already had.

"Pepe wait! I forgot something"

Pepe turned around and anime thighs handed him a note.

"W-w-what's this?"

"My number silly you should call me sometime!"

Pepe began to blush. Anime thighs had just given Pepe her number. Before he could say anything he heard a bell ring. OH, FUCK CLASS Pepe thought to himself.

"well that was the bell I should get going now bye!"

Pepe sprinted away not wanting to be late for his class. He was outside his class catching his breath. Pepe opened the door and sat down. Hoping that his teacher wouldn't notice he was late but then again Pepe has the worst luck and of course, his teacher noticed he was late.