Happy happy happiest birthday dill🎉🎊🎉🎊

2 girls and 1 boy is waiting in the road... Seems like they are very happy..... They are checking the road and watch as if they are waiting for any person... The boy said...

Boy:"Yaar Ragini and jaanu(that's me🙈) why teddy is soo late??

Ragini:"I don't know Laksh... You know jaanu(🙈)??"

Me:"I too don't know.. Let me call her.."

Laksh:"Then you wait and bring her with you.. We will wait for you at the venue..."

Me:"Okk"

Both raglak left leaving a small baccha there😭😭... I called her..

Me:"where are you d----"
she didn't let me complete my sentence and said...

Otherside:"I'm there I'm there turn around.."

When I turned found a angelic beauty standing in front of me wearing a sky blue churidar😍😍.... I was totally lost in her beauty that she started blushing🙈🙈..... Yes it was tendtepushpa ❤ ..... I composed myself and then asked....

Me:"Why are you so late dill??"

Dill:"Choti I found a coffee shop in the way so went to have a cup of coffee hehe"
Said dill smiling sheepishly. ….

Dill:"But where are Raglak??? You said we are going with them na??"

Me:"They were there only but you are late so they left-"

Dill(shouting):"Whaaaatttttttttt!!!!!!!????? They left??? Why you didn't stop them chotiiiiiiiii??????"

She started crying loudly in the road that people were looking at me suspiciously.....

Me:"Stop crying dill... Or else people will start to beat me thinking that I'm teasing you...."

Dill(wiping tears):"Ok ok... But you should have stop them for me na??"

Me:"You didn't let me complete my sentence dill... I said they left to the venue where we were about to meet... They will be waiting for us there...."

Dill:"You are too much choti... You should have said that earlier na????"

Me:"Huh?? But did you let me speak😒😒????"

Dill:"Hehe... But you made me cry in my special day.."

Me:"What special day dill???"

Dill:"Whatttttt!!!!!!!! You don't know😒😒???"

Me:"Oohh yeah I got it..... It's special because you are going to meet raglak na????"

Dill:"Nooooooooo..... Yesss..... I mean noooo.. It's special because of raglak but there is another reason also choti..."

Me:"What it is dill...."

Dill(angrily):"I won't say to you😠... Come let's go to raglak...."

We started going to the venue where raglak were waiting for us.... While going she said....

Dill:"I won't talk to you... You please don't disturb me..."

Me:"Ok😅."

Dill:"Are you sure you don't know???"

Me:"Yes 1000%"

Dill:"I told you to not to talk to me na???😠"

Me:"Oh okk😅"