chapter 1

Jakes Pov:
I was woken up to the sound of screaming. It was coming from Colby's room so I'm assuming he got pranked. Sam stupidly announced a Prank war when he decided to pour "disappearing ink" all over Coreys new blankets and pillows.

I got up and went to my bathroom. The second I looked in the mirror I saw how ugly I was... how fat... ho- "Yo Jake you in there?!!" I was cut off by my thoughts when Colby knocked on the door. "Y-yeah dude, uhm... I'll unlock the door the now" I walked over to the door and unlocked it. Once i unlocked it Colby looked down at me, "hey dude you alright? You've been rather off recently..." My heart skipped a few beats.. "y-yeah I-I'm fine..." Colby pulled me into a hug and I could feel myself blushing so I quickly shoved passed him and ran to my room and locked the door.

I don't understand , why would I blush over Colby?? It's not like I have a crush on him, I'm STRAIGHT! I only like girls , not boys!! After arguing with myself , I decided to finally get changed. I chose out basic black ripped jeans and my "no name" hoodie. I was going to dye my hair back to purple today because I'm kind of getting sick off my current hair style, I like change, and I think going back to purple will be pretty cool and will bring back Old TrapHouse vibes.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the store to buy the purple hair dye that Colby dyed my hair with when he made the "Dying roommates hair pink prank" video.. Ahh the good old days. On my way to the store I stopped off at McDonalds. I knew Colby would have wanted one, so I text him.

M- Hey dude, Want anything from McDonalds?? I'm currently in the drive through.
read 11:30am

C- Yeah dude if that's okay, I'll pay you when you get back home. Just get me a Big Mac and a large Coke.

M- Oki, also no need to pay me back! I'll pay for your food, it's the least I can do for all the times you've bought my food :)

C- Awh thanks dude💙💜
*end of conversation*

Colby left me two hearts. He's never done that before. I don't know why I'm getting all exited over it though , just a bro thing.
So I bought our McDonalds and also got the purple hair dye. I also asked Colby if he'd help me dye my hair and he said that he will.

Colbys Pov:
Jake bought me a McDolands this morning which was really nice of him... but before he left, I hugged him because he's been a bit off and I swear I caught him blushing. If you didn't know, I recently came out as Gay to my family friends and to my fans. I'm in love with Jake , and I have been in love with him since the day I met him , he's perfect. Although I know he doesn't think he's perfect because of the way he brings himself down , but I think he's perfect.

I was in the bathroom with Jake helping him dye his hair. I could catch him glancing at me through the mirror when he thought i wasn't looking. He really is the cutest.. but no way does he like me back.

For anyone that's here from my other book, I'm still updating that one but also gonna be updating dis one :))!