Chapter 13

Kimberley woke up the next morning still cuddled up close to Cheryl who was fast asleep, Kimberley rested her head on her shoulder and played with her hair it was only when she stretched she realised she was still in her outfit from the night before and so was Cheryl, she stirred in Kimberley's arms and turned over their noses touching.

"Morning sleepy head." Kimberley whispered kissing Cheryl's forehead softly.

"Hi." Cheryl replied half awake, half asleep cuddling up closer to Kimberley. "Where's Justin?" she asked.

"I dunno he didn't come home last night." Kimberley frowned feeling hurt and upset, there was a soft tap on the door which made both the girls sit up.

"Cheryl? Please can we talk? Just for five minutes babe? Please you can't do this to me!" Jean called from behind the door.

"She's asleep!" Kimberley called back holding Cheryl close.

"Can I come in anyway?" Jean asked sighing.

"What? NO! If Justin comes home he'll get the wrong idea." Kimberley answered shocked.

"Well I'm coming in anyway." Jean said walking in angry.

"Jean get out!" Kimberley said worried.

"Kimberley just chill I'm not gonna hurt you!" Jean assured her sitting next to her on the bed putting one arm around her waist.

"Jean please!" Kimberley said trying to pull away, Cheryl who was pretending to sleep opened her eyes ajar and as Kimberley leaned down she whispered in to her ear.

"Please Kim! I'm sorry!" she whispered.

"It's fine Chezza!" Kimberley whispered back before Jean pulled her onto his lap. "What?" she asked him feeling a bit funny.

"Nothing." Jean said pulling Kimberley closer kissing her neck which made Kimberley flinch at his touch.

"Jean no we can't!" Kimberley said nervously.

"Shh Kimberley! It'll be fine!" Jean assured her kissing along her neck again placing his hands on her hips before clashing his lips against Kimberley's who tried to push him off put he was alot stronger than she was and pinned her to the bed.

"JEAN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH KIMBERLEY!?" Cheryl shouted kicking Jean off Kimberley and the bed.

"Chezza she came onto me! I swear!" He replied getting up.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I SAW IT ALL! I FOOKING SAW IT ALL! YOUS CAME ONTO KIMBA!" Cheryl yelled tears streaming down her cheeks running to the bathroom locking the door.

"Cheryl! Just talk to me! We can sort it out I swear!" Jean shouted banging on the door with his fists.

"Just leave Jean! I never want to see you again!" Cheryl wept opening the door mascara running down her cheeks.

"And I don't want to see you either!" Kimberley added pushing him out closing the door behind him.

"I want to curl up in a dark room and just cry!" Cheryl wept as Kimberley hugged her holding her close.

"If he loved you Cheryl he wouldn't do that to you." Kimberley said kissing her forehead softly.

"Would you do that to me?" Cheryl asked not even thinking about what she just said.

"Cheryl! Of course not!" Kimberley answered shocked. "Hey what's with the tears?" she asked noticing Cheryl crying.

"Kimberley you know I love you but Kimberley Walsh do you love me?" Cheryl asked looking at Kimberley.

"Y-y-y-yes." Kimberley stuttered looking at Cheryl who smiled before Kimberley crashed her lips against hers unaware Justin had just walked in. He walked back out and slumped in the hallway crying.