The Beginning Year 205782 September 23

3rd person.

As Nye connects her self to the multi-head set, she sends a message to her friend, Fio. that she's going into the alternate world, asking if she wanted to join her. she waits a couple of seconds to be sent into the opposite universe and closes her eyes as she lays in her bed still of any movement. She reopens her eyes to see her self in a field underneath her favourite cherry blossom tree. she sits up and sees a bright city, that she cared so much about. Her family live inside this universe and only come out to check the ai that looks after their house. Nye doesn't want to be in the other universe all the time because she like to spend time out side breathe in natural air.

She just looks onto the city before getting a response from Fio. I'll be on soon she hears the happy voice of Fio and become smiley and happy. She's had a crush on Fio for a while but hasn't had the guts to tell her.... Maybe one day shell tell her.

After watching the city go on she felt the hand of Fio touch her shoulder so she turns around and looks at the olive coloured, 16 year old girl, she looks into her brown eyes and smiles before jumping up to give her a hug hearing her necklaces clink and make noise. "I've missed you" Nye mumbled into fios shirt. Fio responds with " we saw each other this morning" then giggling softly after she said those words. Nye pulls back with a slight pout look on her face "I know but still". Fio smiles softly and giggles. Nye sat back down on the green grass and smiles, patting the ground next to her offering Fio to sit next to her. Fio sat down and leans against Nye soon starting up a conversation. " hey Nye...?" she mumbles under her breathe " yes Fio?" Nye replied " can I maybe introduce you to my friends? they hear alot of good things about you.." she said once again very quietly not sure how Nye would responded.

Nye perspective.

I looks at Fio in the eyes and smiles. "really?! You'd like me to meet your friends!? I'd be so happy to!" I sit up on my knees whilst finishing my sentence.
Fio smiles and stands up opening her hand up, offering me a hand, i gladly took it. "let go meet them they are in the woods!" she gleems as she pulls me gently towards the deep green forest.
I smile and start running, racing fio even if I don't know where I'm going. We run together holding hands through the forest her in a beautiful yellow summer dress her short messy brown hair moving and bouncing as she runs.