Money Shot Spin-off 1

In this spin-off: What if Dream gave George his number in Chapter 2?

All underlined spots belong to Jjooll

Dream's PoV

George got out a wallet and put his pants back on. "Sorry about your shirt... I'll head out and buy you a new one now," he said. "Give me your phone number and maybe we can video call, then you can pick it out yourself." I internally panicked. What do I do? Do I write it down? No, he already has my number-

Fuck it

I wrote down my number and tossed him a hesitant smile before rushing out the door. As soon as I reached my car, I looked back and saw him stare at his phone in disbelief. He looked out the window, but I was already gone.

By the time I got back to my place, my phone was ringing non-stop. Every time I looked over, it was George. I tried to ignore it, and in my hurry to get home, I'm pretty sure I hit at least 30 over the speed limit, most likely more. By the time I got home and was safe inside, he had stopped trying to call me.

-Time Skip!-

It was four in the fucking morning, and he was calling me. What is wrong with this man?! So, I denied his call and went back to sleep as soon as he stopped trying to call me. Should've just let it run.

Far too soon, it was 10 in the morning, and I was forced to get out of bed. Especially since I needed to work with George on the plugin. The only thing stopping me was knowing that George would question me non-stop as soon as I picked up.

And then, he calls me, almost as if he knows I just woke up.

And my foolish, foolish hand

Clicked the answer button.

"Hey George!"

I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Dream."

"Yes?"

"Dream."

"What?"

"Are you a porn star?"

I couldn't help but wheeze.

"What!"

I could hear his frown.

"No, you have to be. There's no way unless he gave me the wrong number..."

It was silent for a moment, and I held my breath. Fuck.

"Austin."

"Shit."

"Oh my god. Oh my god. I just fucked and got fucked by my best friend. Who is a porn star. On PornHub. And knows I'm also a porn star."

"Surprise?" I asked quietly.

It was silent for a few seconds before-

"DREAM!"

"What?!"

"I JUST FUCKED YOU!"

"NO, I FUCKED YOU!"

"You admit it!"

"...maybe?"

There was more silence before George asked,

"Wait, did you know it was me?"

"Well, yeah, but only after hearing your voice. I saw you and couldn't make the connection, and then I heard you. But by then I couldn't back out of it."

And of course, everything was silent. It had to have been at least two minutes before George said the most random thing ever.

"Wanna fuck?"